Location & contact
The route planner helps you to plan your trip. Click on "Route planner" on the map below to calculate your optimal route to the Hapimag address.
» Hire cars
Book a hire car
From the north:
From Chur take the A13 towards Splügen-San Bernardino. Take the Zillis/Andeer exit. After approximately 4 km (before the village of Andeer) turn right at the junction towards Clugin and it is the first building on the right.
From the south:
From San Bernardino take the A13 towards Thusis. Take the Zillis/Andeer exit. After approximately 2 km (after the village of Andeer) turn left at the junction towards Clugin and it is the first building on the right.
You can enter the following postcode into your navigation system: 7442
Direct connections to Chur, change for Thusis. From Thusis continue in the Postauto (postbus) to the Pignia Bad stop (distance to the Hapimag residence approximately 250 m). Alternatively, travel directly from Chur in the Postauto (postbus).
Arrival outside reception opening hours
If you arrive outside of reception opening hours, we will leave the key for your holiday apartment for you.
- You will find the Digibox to the right of the entrance to the guest lounge/reception.
- Enter your membership number. Your membership number is on the booking confirmation.
- After entering the membership number the key to your apartment falls out. Your apartment number is noted on the key fob.
- In your apartment you will find information about the holiday region as well as the Internet access.
- Travelling by car is recommended.
- Thusis (10 km)
- Zurich (160 km)
- N 46° 36' 24"
- E 009° 25' 28"
- height above sea level 987 m
We are here to help you. On site or by telephone. We look forward to hearing from you, to welcoming you and looking after you as our guest. We will be happy to help and advise you to ensure that your stay is an unforgettable experience.
Hapimag Resort Andeer
Sut Bual 38
Tel.: +41 (81) 6 50 74 00
Fax: +41 (81) 6 50 74 16
Tel.: +41 (81) 6 50 90 30
Opening times reception