- Holiday advice given by the Resort Manager
- Reservation of excursions and walks
- Car hire
- You can purchase drinks at reception
- 24-hour emergency service
- Airport transfer
A small supermarket within 50 metres offers fresh rolls every morning. Larger supermarkets are within approx. 15 minutes walking distance. Puerto de la Cruz and the island of Tenerife have a large selection of restaurants, bars and cafeterias with a comprehensive offer in all price categories. Well recommended are the "Papas Arrugadas con Mojo Picón".
Puerto de la Cruz has good links to the public transport network. There is a bus stop about 300 m away. You can hire mountain bikes approx. 1 km away.
- Hire cars can also be booked directly in the resort
- There is a grocery store located 100 m from our resort
- Dogs are not allowed by law on beaches, in restaurants and on public transport
Information for people with restricted mobility
- 1 wheelchair-accessible 1-room Comfort apartment at ground level
- Not suitable for people with restricted mobility