There is always someone to look after you during reception opening times. If you need a taxi, would like to reserve a table or book tickets for events, just go to reception.
Other services are:
- Organisation of group activities for sportsmen and women or for cultural enthusiasts.
- Daily cleaning of your room (on request)
- 24-hour emergency service
- Airport transfer
In the evening, the typical Catalonian "La Brasa" restaurant serves traditional dishes from the Costa Brava. Grilled meat from Girona, fresh fish from the Mediterranean, but also typical dishes from the Empordà region, cooked traditionally and served in the modern way, are on offer. 90% of the food is purchased from local suppliers in the vicinity. For between meals, nice snacks, salads and finger food are available at the Pool Bar from May to September. The Sports Bar serves drinks all year round and snacks in the cooler months. The supermarket has a wide range of food (but does not sell meat).
Breakfast Daily from 8.30 - 10.30 Sports Bar/Pool Bar Daily from 11.00 - 18.00 Shop Closed on Mondays
Tuesday, Thursday 8.30 – 16.00
Wednesday, Sunday 8.30 – 12.00
Friday, Saturday 08.30 – 11.30 / 15.00 – 18.00
La Brasa restaurant Daily from 18.30 - 22.30
Mas Nou is not connected to the public transport network, so a car is essential.
- Dogs are not allowed by law on beaches, in restaurants and on public transport
- Golf bags available for hire; enquiries and bookings can be made directly at the resort
- We highly recommend arriving in your own car or a hire car
Information for people with restricted mobility
- 4 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments
- The main building including the restaurant, as well as the indoor pool, outdoor pool and pool terrace, have wheelchair access
- Suitable to a limited extent for people with restricted mobility with companion
- Lift nur im Hauptgebäude