- Tickets for public transport
- Reservation of musical and theatre tickets, as well as admission tickets for museums
- Table reservations in restaurants
- Schedules and city maps of Lisbon
- Postcards and stamps
- Information on Lisbon's attractions
- Hotline for the Leisure Consultant Albufeira
- Taxi ordering
- Airport transfer
There is a wide range of pubs, traditional tapas bars, restaurants and snack bars in all price categories around the resort. We are happy to recommend a suitable place for you.
The resort is located approx. 300 m from the suburban train station Rossio. The station is located opposite a taxi rank. The public transport network is excellent with the metro, suburban railways, trams and buses.
The nearest three underground stations are located approx. 200 m or 400 m away. A 24-hour ticket for public transport costs around EUR 7.50. The city can be easily explored on foot and/or by tram. Many attractions and shopping areas are located within walking distance.
- Dogs are not allowed in restaurants and on public transport
- There is a grocery store located 150 m from our resort
- No parking facilities in the resort. If you are arriving by car, there are parking spaces available in the public car park "Restauradores" (approx. EUR 15.- per day). Underground parking, max. height 2m. We recommend early booking of parking spaces in the resort.
- Short breaks (daily arrival) combined with Albufeira upon request
- We highly recommend arriving by public transport
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion
- A handicapped accessible 2-room Premium holiday apartment with direct access to the terrace and garden