- Help with luggage and laundry service
- Taxi ordering service or reservation of golf tee-off times
- Airport transfer
- Reservations for restaurants and events
- 24-hour emergency service
The Vista Mar restaurant & bar offers culinary delights from the region and herbs from our Mediterranean garden. Delicacies are prepared using ingredients such as freshly caught fish. In the "Garden Grill", during the high season there are theme evenings under the starry sky several times a week.
A bus stop is located 300 metres away. However, we recommend you use your own car or a hire car. In the resort you can hire city bikes, mountain bikes, scooters and mopeds, and there is also a local Europcar car hire office.
A 300 m path slopes gently down to the fine sandy beach. The typical Algarve coves are relatively small stretches of sand surrounded by cliffs with a beach café also waiting for you. Loungers and sunshades can also be obtained at times on payment of a fee.
- Hire cars from Europcar can be booked directly in the resort
- Golf bags available for hire; enquiries and bookings can be made directly at the resort
- Deluxe category: the holiday apartments are in Vila Coelha and are also equipped with air-conditioning, a microwave, a dishwasher, two flat-screens and a DVD player. These 13 holiday apartments have a private outdoor pool
- Dogs are not allowed by law on the beach during the official April to October bathing season, in restaurants
or on public transport
- The beaches at the resort have been awarded the Blue Flag
Information for people with restricted mobility
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Budget apartments
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Deluxe apartments
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Premium apartments
- 5 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion
- The restaurant and supermarket have wheelchair access