You can obtain detailed tourist information at the reception (brochures/city map/tips).
- Sale of museum admission tickets
- Sale of public transport tickets
- Tickets for canal trips
- Reservations for restaurants, theatres, excursions, etc.
- On-site cycle hire available (for a fee, hired by the day)
- Airport transfer
The best way to explore Amsterdam is on a bicycle or in a pedalo. As in all major cities, public transport here is also very good. The nearest tram stop NZ-Kolk is 300 m away. We regret that Hapimag cannot offer private parking on site. A public paying multi-storey car park is located only 15 minutes' walk away (€ 20.- per day). The public car parking facilities in the city area are also subject to a fee. Cheaper parking availability (Park & Ride) is located outside the city centre (approx. 6 km away).
- Premium category: 11 large 1-room holiday apartments. Some maisonettes (accessible via stairs); only these
can accommodate additional persons
- There is a grocery store located 200 m from our resort
- It is difficult to find parking in the surrounding area of the resort. We highly recommend arriving by public transport
- A Park & Ride facility is located 5 km from our resort
Information for people with restricted mobility
- The wheelchair-accessible apartment cannot be used by a person in a wheelchair alone. An accompanying person is required
- The lift has wheelchair access
- Not suitable for people with restricted mobility
- 1 wheelchair-accessible 1-room Premium apartment
- The European disabled parking permit is not valid in the Netherlands.