Location & contact
The route planner helps you to plan your trip. Click on "Route planner" on the map below to calculate your optimal route to the Hapimag address.
Would you like to travel straight to the resort from the airport? We would be happy to organise your transfer. The price is per vehicle with a maximum number of people. The vehicle can be a taxi, limousine or bus.
Please note that luggage space is limited in each case. One piece of luggage per person is included in the price. If you want to bring any additional luggage or bulky items such as golf bags or a pushchair, please include this information in the booking form. It is possible that additional transportation costs will be incurred as a result.
Estimated price per leg and vehicle:
- For 1-3 people: approx. EUR 45.–*
- For 3-4 people: approx. EUR 50.–*
- For 5-8 people: approx. EUR 85.–*
*The prices are quoted in euros and include VAT. They are estimated prices and may change at any time. Subject to errors and change without notice.
Travel time per leg:
- approx. 30 minutes
Transfers can be booked up to 72 hours before arrival.
» Hire cars
From the A12 take the A2 then the A10 (ringroad) towards A10 Oost Zaanstad (E35). Continue towards the A10 Noord, exit S116 (N247/Centrum Volendam).
Continue from the A1 onto the A10 (ringroad) Noord, exit S116 (Centrum/Volendam).
In both cases continue as follows:
At the end of the motorway exit at the traffic lights, turn left (Centrum) and continue straight on through the "IJ-Tunnel". At the end of the tunnel (traffic lights), turn right towards Centrum. Continue straight on past the central railway station (Centraal Station). When you see the canal cruises on your right, turn left at the traffic lights into Martelaarsgracht. Stay in the right lane for about 200 m until you see the Renaissance café on your right. Now turn right and then take the first road left (Koggestraat). This road is generally closed to traffic, but you are allowed to drive in to reach Hapimag. Hapimag is on the right side after approximately 100 m.
From The Hague/Schiphol:
Take the A4 on the A10 ringroad (west) to the S103 exit (Haarlem). Continue straight on in the direction of the S103, turn left at Haarlemmerplein (after the bridge) and immediately turn right (traffic lights). Continue straight on past the railway track (to your left). You will pass several traffic lights (approximately 5 km from the motorway exit) before you come to a right-hand bend. Here you cross the bridge towards the railway station (Centraal Station) and turn right at the first set of traffic lights. Stay in the right lane for about 200 m until you see the Renaissance café on your right. Now turn right and then take the first road left (Koggestraat). This road is generally closed to traffic, but your are allowed to drive in to reach Hapimag. Hapimag is on the right side after approximately 100 m.
By taxi or on foor (5 minutes walk): From the main exit of the railway building turn right towards the bikeparking and turn left over the bridge (on your right hand side you can see Lovers canal cruises). At the traffic lights lights cross the Prins Hendrikkade, turn right and continue straight on to the next bridge. Before the bridge turn left (still Prins Hendrikkade), go straight along Gracht Singel and past the round church (Koepelkerk) to the Hapimag Resort, Singel 19-23.
Arrival outside reception opening hours
If you arrive outside of reception opening hours, we will deposit the key card for your holiday apartment for you.
- Our security guard will welcome you at the reception and hand over your key card after he will have received your personal data.
- For your check-in we kindly require you to come by the reception the next day. We will be pleased to give you personal tips and recommendations for your stay in Amsterdam then.
- Bringing your own car is not recommended, Hapimag does not have any parking spaces. Should you nevertheless arrive by car, first drive to the Hapimag city residence and park in one of the parking spaces indicated along the Singel to unload your luggage. At reception you will be given detailed directions to the closest P&R (Park & Ride) Sloterdijk (Piarcoplein 1). Standard price approximately EUR 8.– per day, up to a maximum of 96 hours. At the P&R you can buy public transport tickets which you need to get to the center. A public car park (Oosterdok), which is subject to a charge, is about a 15 minute walk from the resort (approximately EUR 13.– per day).
- The European disabled person's parking permit is not valid in the Netherlands. A country-specific digital permit can be created online before the journey: www.cition.nl.
Alternatively, with your European disabled person's parking permit you can apply for a valid parking permit free of charge locally. Place: Service point Cition, Amstel 1, Amsterdam.
- main train station (800 m)
- Amsterdam (25 km)
- Taxi transfers can be requested directly in the resort
- N 52° 22' 40"
- E 4° 53' 35.37"
- height sea level
We are here to help you. On site or by telephone. We look forward to hearing from you, to welcoming you and looking after you as our guest. We will be happy to help and advise you to ensure that your stay is an unforgettable experience.
Hapimag Resort Amsterdam
1012 VC Amsterdam
Tel.: +31 (20) 5 24 59 20
Fax: +31 (20) 5 24 59 21
Amsterdam Toerisme & Congres Bureau
De Ruyterkade 5
1013 AA Amsterdam
Tel.: +31 (20) 5 51 25 12
Opening times reception