Location & contact
The route planner helps you to plan your trip. Click on "Route planner" on the map below to calculate your optimal route to the Hapimag address.
For information and transfer bookings please contact our international Service Line for members on 00800 3030 8080 (or alternatively on +41 (41) 7 67 80 10) or call the resort directly. We will be happy to advise you.
Book hire car
From Marrakech airport:
Transfers to and from Marrakech airport (RAK) are included in the local charges. Please provide us with your exact flight details (date, route, flight number, departure and arrival times along with the names of all persons travelling) so that we can ensure a smooth transfer.
Please contact our Service Center in Baar to confirm your arrival and departure dates three weeks before your arrival at the latest.
Contact details for flight information notifications:
Hapimag Service Point, Baar
E-mail: info@hapimag. com
Tel. +41 (41) 7 67 87 12
» By car
When leaving Marrakech airport, first follow the signs for "Centre Ville". As soon as you see signposts for "Fes", follow them until you see the shopping centre and the "Atkadao Market" petrol station on the right. At the following roundabout, take the third exit to the left towards "Bab Atlas". Then, go straight over the next roundabout and continue straight ahead until you see "Club Marmara" on the right. Once you have passed Club Marmara, continue straight ahead for another 1.5 km and then turn right. Follow this road for approximately 500 m (road partially in bad condition) until you see the Hapimag residence on the right.
- The residence is located in the Palmeraie suburb of Marrakech, approximately 15 km from the city centre. You can travel into the city via a shuttle bus or taxi.
- Daily room service (room cleaning), breakfast buffet and transfer from and to Marrakech Airport (RAK) are included in the local charges
The residence offers the following services:
- - Breakfast and dinner are served daily in the Sahrat Restaurant.
- - An à la carte lunch is available in the Ahasees Restaurant by the swimming pool.
- - The Awkat Bar offers a wide selection of drinks and cocktails.
- - Wellness, Moroccan hammam with oriental and international massages and treatments.
- You can pay in the residence with cash and valid credit cards or traveller's cheques. All additional services (e.g. restaurant, wellness services) is charged to your room and must be settled on your departure. Cash-dispensing machines are available at the banks in the centre of Marrakech.
- It is not permitted to import and export the local currency (Dirham).
- We wish to draw your attention to the increased risk of theft in holiday regions, in particular the theft of baggage, valuables and cash, as well as so-called confidence tricksters. We recommend that you check your insurance cover before travelling.
- The residence is monitored by a security service 24/7. Each apartment has a room safe deposit box.
- To enter Morocco, EU nationals and Swiss citizens require a valid passport that will not expire for at least 6 months beyond the date of arrival in Morocco. If you are a different nationality, please obtain information on current entry regulations from the consulate.
- Casablanca (200 km)
- Marrakech (20 km)
- N 31° 39' 02"
- W 007° 50' 06"
- height above sea level 460 m
We are here to help you. On site or by telephone. We look forward to hearing from you, to welcoming you and looking after you as our guest. We will be happy to help and advise you to ensure that your stay is an unforgettable experience.
Hapimag Resort Marrakech
Poste Hay Mohammedi
Tel.: +212 (524) 32 71 00
Fax: +212 (524) 32 70 77
du Tourisme Office National Marocain
Opening times reception