- Makes restaurant reservations
- Makes event ticket reservations
- Taxi ordering
- Airport transfer
- 24-hour emergency service
Italy without pizza? That just won’t do! That's why the "MARE & MONTI" restaurant serves over 50 different pizzas. Of course, you can also order other local dishes, a variety of pasta, fish, meat, desserts, and tasty snacks. You can have a neat espresso, aperitif or night-cap at the bar. You will find groceries for your daily needs in the grocery store at the resort.
The resort is well connected to the public transport network. The bus stop to Pineto and Roseto is only 500 m away. From the train station (1 km) you can get a regional train to Pineto and Roseto. Nevertheless, a car is recommended. Cars, bicycles and mountain bikes can be rented directly at the resort.
Sandy beach right outside the resort. Beach towels can be hired at reception. From mid-June to mid-September, our members can borrow sun loungers and parasols free of charge.
In Roseto (6km), there is a stone/sandy beach where sun loungers and parasols can be hired. Hapimag members receive a discount. In Pineto (5km), there is also a sandy beach with restaurants and a kiosk, where sun loungers and parasols can be hired.
- All Premium holiday apartments are on the 1st or 2nd floor and can only be accessed via steps
- Due to conditions imposed by the authorities, the beach at the resort is only equipped with loungers from mid-June to mid-September. However, you can swim all year round
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion
- The restaurant has wheelchair access
- No lift available at the resort
- 3 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments at ground level