Location & contact
The route planner helps you to plan your trip. Click on "Route planner" on the map below to calculate your optimal route to the Hapimag address.
» Hire car
Book a hire car
» Bus connections
Munich Central Station – Merano. Every Saturday from the end of March to the beginning of November. Journey time approx. 4 hours.
Reserve in writing with the Merano management team, Freiheitsstrasse 35, IT-39012 Merano info@meraninfo. it
Südtirol-Express St. Gallen – Zurich – Merano. Every Saturday from April to the end of October. Journey time approx. 4 hours. For more information contact the Merano management team.
» Travelling by car
Please note: in Merano, all districts are divided into coloured zones. The Hapimag Resort is located in the brown zone.
Via the Passo di Resia (Reschenpass):
on the carriageway to Merano city centre, take the exit for Merano/Marling. Follow the brown hotel route. The Hapimag resort is located in the Obermais district, Waalweg 18. If using a navigation system or route planner please enter the following destination address: Winkelweg 38, 39012 Merano.
on the carriageway to Merano, take the exit for Bozen Süd. Take the Meran Süd (Sinich) exit and follow the brown hotel route. The Hapimag resort is located in the Obermais district, Waalweg 18. If using a navigation system or route planner please enter the following destination address: Winkelweg 38, 39012 Merano.
Via the Passo di Monte Giovo (Jaufenpass):
In Merano follow the brown hotel route. The Hapimag resort is located in the Obermais district, Waalweg 18. If using a navigation system or route planner please enter the following destination address: Winkelweg 38, 39012 Merano.
There are train connections from Austria and Germany to the Merano train station. Depending on the route you choose, you may have to change trains in Bolzano. Trains run daily from Switzerland and Italy to Merano.
From the Merano train station, you can take the N4 bus (there are two bus stops close to the resort – Maiapark and Parinistrasse) or even a taxi to get to the Hapimag resort.
Arrival outside reception opening hours
If you arrive outside of reception opening hours, we will leave the key card for your holiday apartment for you.
- You will find the Digibox to the left of the main entrance gate.
- Enter your membership number and press the # button. Your membership number is on the booking confirmation.
- You will find an envelope with further information in the Digibox.
- All 1-room Budget apartments are at ground level
- The 2-room Budget apartments are only suitable to a limited extent for 4 persons
- When travelling by car, enter ' Winkelweg 38 ' in your navigation system as the street and foolow the brown coloured route in Merano
- The outdoor pool is heated from May to October and is not open in winter
- According to Italian law, cash payments for amounts exceeding EUR 3000.00 are not permissible in Italy. Higher amounts must be paid with a debit card, credit card or cheque.
- Nearest supermarket is 1 km away
- Car park, max. height 2.3 m (subject to charge)
- Merano (6 km)
- Bolzano (30 km)
- Verona (200 km)
- Innsbruck (AT) (120 km)
- N 46° 39' 50"
- E 011° 10' 21"
- height above sea level 360 m
We are here to help you. On site or by telephone. We look forward to hearing from you, to welcoming you and looking after you as our guest. We will be happy to help and advise you to ensure that your stay is an unforgettable experience.
Hapimag Resort Merano
Via Della Roggia 18
Tel.: +39 (047) 3 27 46 00
Fax: +39 (047) 3 27 46 01
Azienda di Soggiorno
39012 Merano (BZ)
Tel.: +39 (0473) 27 20 00
Fax: +39 (0473) 23 55 24
Opening times reception