- Book tickets for attractions and excursions
- Tickets for bicycle and boat tours
- Tickets for public transport
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Postcards and stamps
- 24-hour emergency service
Spoil your taste buds with Italian and Venetian specialities in our “Trattoria e Pizzeria Tamigi Sei” – a typical pizza from our wood-fired oven, perhaps. You’ll find light snacks, fresh salads, delicious paninis, refreshing drinks and Italian ice-cream at our “Mercatino Bacareto” meeting point. And while you're there, don’t miss the chance to try an Italian aperitif. You can also get food, souvenirs and fresh produce here for your daily needs.
The resort has good connections to the public transport network. The bus stop for bus 23A to Ca‘Savio (interchange for buses 95 and 96 to Treporti Ricevitoria, where the water buses depart for the islands of Burano, Torcello and Murano) and Punta Sabbioni (the water buses travel from here to Venice) as well as Lido di Jesolo is just 500 metres from the resort and can be reached in three minutes by foot.
In low season, we recommend getting there using your own car or a hire car. In high season, getting there by car on a Saturday can mean dealing with lots of traffic.
You can hire cars locally at the resort.
A beach and dunes await you right outside the resort. Beach towels are available from Reception for a fee. From May to September, sun loungers and parasols are available free of charge.
- Dogs are only allowed in the specially designated beach areas during the season
- Some holiday apartments are accessible via stairs only
- The reservation of underground parking is mandatory if you are travelling by car (subject to a charge)
Information for people with restricted mobility
- 8 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Budget holiday apartments
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion