- Luggage room
- 24-hour emergency service
- Airport transfer
The Magnolia restaurant at the resort will tempt you with its fish specialities and traditional Italian cuisine. Here you can enjoy the best service throughout the day – from breakfast (colazione) and lunch (pranzo) through to dinner (cena). Although the restaurant is not operated by Hapimag itself, but the owners look forward to your visit.
Public transport connections are good in summer, but very limited in winter. The bus stop for the public bus is approx. 350 m from the resort, the boat mooring point 200 m away. It is therefore best if you have your own car.
There is a public pebble beach with poplar trees right next to the resort. Catering facilities: The beach has a restaurant and a kiosk.
- 1-room holiday apartments are equipped with beds
- Only the Premium holiday apartments have a guaranteed sea view/view of the port
- The public beach at the resort has been awarded the Blue Flag
- Some holiday apartments can only be accessed via steps
- Most of the 2-room Budget holiday apartments are maisonettes with spiral staircase (bedrooms and roof terrace on upper loor, except for wheelchairaccessible holiday apartments)
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and are not allowed in many restaurants
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion
- 6 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Budget apartments
- The 3-room apartments can only be accessed via stairs
- All public rooms and a lift are wheelchair-accessible