Location & contact
The route planner helps you to plan your trip. Click on "Route planner" on the map below to calculate your optimal route to the Hapimag address.
Would you like to travel straight to the resort from the airport? We would be happy to organise your transfer. The price is per vehicle with a maximum number of people. The vehicle can be a taxi, limousine or bus.
Please note that luggage space is limited in each case. One piece of luggage per person is included in the price. If you want to bring any additional luggage or bulky items such as golf bags or a pushchair, please include this information in the booking form. It is possible that additional transportation costs will be incurred as a result.
Estimated price per leg and vehicle:
- For 1-3 people: approx. EUR 135.–*
- For 4-6 people: approx. EUR 160.–*
- For 7-8 people: approx. EUR 180.–*
*The prices are quoted in euros and include VAT. They are estimated prices and may change at any time. Subject to errors and change without notice.
Travel time per leg:
- approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes
Estimated price for transfers both to and from the resort per vehicle:
- For 1-3 people: approx. EUR 260.– *
- For 4-6 people: approx. EUR 290.–*
- For 7-8 people: approx. EUR 330.–*
Transfers can be booked up to 72 hours before arrival.
» Hire cars
Arriving from Switzerland drive along the right-hand side of the lake front. Around 5 km after the border, drive through Cannobio. Cannero is around 6 km further on. Take the first left towards Camping Lido. Follow the Hapimag signs.
Arriving from the south, via Arona-Stresa-Verbania-Intra, follow the signposts to Locarno. About 3 km after Verbania you come to Ghiffa, from where it is about 9 km to Cannero. Turn into the second street on the right and follow the Hapimag signs.
Navigation system: When entering the address, please do not specify the postal address "Via delle Magnolie", but "Via Angelo Orsi", as access to the resort is at the rear from Via Angelo Orsi.
- Under Italian law, cash payments in excess of Euro 3000.00 are prohibited in Italy. Higher amounts must be paid by EC card, credit card or check.
- If you want to take your own boat to Cannero, you must reserve a space (subject to a fee) by contacting the relevant tenant of the harbour facility at least two months before the start of your holiday. Please order the registration form from the resort reception.
- The garage entrance is suitable for vehicles up to 2.30 m high. If you are arriving in a higher vehicle (such as a caravan), please contact the reception in advance.
- In Italy dogs must always be kept on a lead or wear a muzzle. In some regions and on public transport and boats both conditions apply at the same time. Dogs are not allowed to be taken onto beaches or bathing areas at any time. Dogs are not allowed in several restaurants or food shops.
- Please note that there is an increased rate of theft in holiday regions, especially the theft of cars, luggage, valuables and cash. Tricksters are more prevalent. We recommend that you check your insurance cover before travelling.
- Verbania (30 km)
- Locarno (CH) (27 km)
- Milan Malpensa (80 km)
- Milan Linate (135 km)
- Taxi transfers can be requested directly in the resort
- N 46° 01' 13"
- E 008° 41' 02"
- height above sea level 200 m
We are here to help you. On site or by telephone. We look forward to hearing from you, to welcoming you and looking after you as our guest. We will be happy to help and advise you to ensure that your stay is an unforgettable experience.
Hapimag Resort Cannero
VIALE DELLE MAGNOLIE 7
28821 CANNERO RIVIERA
Tel.: +39 (032) 3 78 97 89
Fax: +39 (032) 3 78 97 90
Pro Loco Cannero Riviera
Via Angelo Orsi
28821 CANNERO RIVIERA
Tel.: +39 (0323) 78 89 43
Opening times reception