- General services
Eliá – Our Greek Cuisine
Restaurant Eliá welcomes you into a world of trendy interiors, Greek music and regional dishes. Whether cold or warm meze, vegetarian dishes or the fish of the day, get a taste of Greece - à la carte or with a themed evening. Greek wine and traditional coffee perfectly round out your moment of enjoyment. And of course, the night’s not complete without a glass of ouzo.
Eliá Deli – Deli Shop
Fresh bread, local olive oil and cold and warm meze - The Eliá Deli Shop has everything you need to enjoy typical Greek cuisine. Even pre-order to enjoy delicious meats and freshly-caught fish. And a perfect assortment of drinks await: Try out local wines at a tasting and learn how traditional Greek coffee is prepared.
KaÏki – Our Snack & Pool Bar
Whether it's for a quick lunch, an afternoon ice cream or evening cocktails, the KaÏki Pool Bar is a great place for food and drink from morning to night. During the day, the poolside bar offers small snacks and refreshing drinks for self-service, while in the evening Greek wine, cocktails and meze are served. Trendy Greek music and a modern décor create a pleasurable ambience.
There are no public transport connections, but you can hire cars, motorcycles and bicycles at the resort. Spetses, Hydra, Poros and Piraeus can all be reached by boat.
The pebble beach awaits you directly outside the resort, along with the pool bar, loungers and parasols, to ensure that you can make the most of the sea and sun.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach, in restaurants and on public transport
- Parasols and loungers are available free of charge at the beach
- Hire cars can also be booked directly in the resort
- Short breaks: Combination with Athens; 3-4 days in Athens and then Porto Heli or vice-versa upon request
Information for people with restricted mobility
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments
- All public facilities have wheelchair access
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion