- Help with currency exchange
- Luggage service
- Taxi reservations
- Airport transfer
- Laundry service
- 24-hour emergency service
- Express check-out
- Rental laptop and tablet
Spoil yourself with Greek specialities in the Enastron restaurant or Poseidon snack bar, or just enjoy a drink at the bar. The restaurant and snack bar are open from morning until late evening. Enjoy a coffee or cocktail in the fresh air at the Aelos pool bar. In the summer months, there are also speciality evenings to ensure variety. Take advantage of the daily breakfast offer or full board with early bird discount.
We recommend that you have your own car. There is a public bus to Rethymnon (bus stop 600 m) offering between three and seven services a day, depending on the time of year, as well as taxis. Car- and bicycle/mountain bike hire is available at the resort. A motorbike hire in Plakias (3.5 km).
The large beach with its rough sand is simply unique. Parasols and loungers invite you to while away the time. Beach and sauna towels and bathrobes can be hired from the resort for a fee. At the beach hut, you can use the widest variety of water sports equipment. There are many small bathing beaches in the immediate vicinity.
- Air-conditioning in all holiday apartments
- Parasols and loungers are available free of charge at the beach
- The beach at the resort has been awarded the Blue Flag
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach, in restaurants and on public transport
- Hire cars can also be booked directly in the resort
- There are only limited parking facilities (subject to a charge). We recommend early booking of parking spaces in the resort
Information for people with restricted mobility
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Budget apartments
- The restaurant and the lift in the main building have wheelchair access
- Suitable to a limited extent for people with restricted mobility with companion
- The resort has long steep paths which sometimes lead onto steps
- 1 2-room Comfort apartment with wheelchair access