- Full hotel service (suites serviced daily)
- Programmes and maps of Edinburgh city
- Ticket reservation for theatre and museums
- City tours and excursions booking
- Drinks service
- Dry cleaning or laundry on request
Choose between a continental and a full Scottish breakfast, which is served in the suite. The breakfast can be ordered daily and is paid on site.
Afternoon tea and room service
The Edinburgh resort was designed especially for afternoon tea. The resort dates from the Victorian era, when a row of town houses was erected in Edinburgh's West End, and has experienced many elegant tea parties throughout its history.
We have preserved this atmosphere so that in the afternoon you can enjoy sweet treats and savoury canapés in quiet, elegant surroundings with your loved ones.
We also offer you room service and "in-suite fine dining" upon request.
By foot, bus or train you can reach easily all the places of interest in and around Edinburgh. The airport is situated 11 km west from the city centre, the main train station Waverley is 1.9 km away and Haymarket station is only 800 m from our address.
- The suites do not have a kitchen but are equipped with a refrigerator (minibar), microwave and a few items of crockery
- Boutique resort: daily hotel service (daily room cleaning, change of towels on request, change of bed linen after 3 or 4 nights depending on length of stay) and a 24-hour reception service are included in the local charges
- Hapimag took over the ownership and management of the resort with its existing timeshare contracts in 2010. Around 35% of the Suites are still being used by the timeshare owners
- There is a grocery store located 1.3 km from our resort
- Town House Suite: 2-room suite, living room with 2 fold-away single beds or double sofa bed, separate bedroom with double bed (from 150 cm x 200 cm), 2 bathrooms
- We kindly request you find alternative accommodation for your pet; unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate
pets in our resort
- Grand Suite: 1-room Junior Suite with living area and double bed (from 150 cm x 200 cm) (some Grand Suites have an additional double sofa bed, recommended for 2 children)
- All suites are individually furnished and may deviate with regard to furnishings, equipment and accessories from the Hapimag Resorts
- Classic Suite: spacious hotel room with double bed (from 150 cm x 200 cm). Some of the hotel rooms are located
downstairs with views of the courtyard
Information for people with restricted mobility
- The lift has wheelchair access
- 1 wheelchair-accessible suite on request
- Suitable to a limited extent for people with restricted mobility with companion