- Bread roll service
- Table reservation in the restaurant
- Taxi ordering
- 24-hour emergency service
In the newly refurbished "Fohrenhof" Restaurant, which is operated by Caritas, you can treat yourself to regional and seasonal dishes and excellent wines from the wine cellar. In addition, the menu includes a small selection of gluten- and lactose-free meals.
Admire the beautiful view of the Tannenfirst, the Döbele and the Oberkirnacher Valley from our terrace, and enjoy a piece of home-made cake and our coffee specialities.
A car is recommended. You can hire bicycles and mountain bikes at the "play barn" (2 km).
- Use of the sauna is included in the local charges.
- Not all holiday apartments have a balcony or garden area
- There is a grocery store located 500m from our resort
- Hapimag and the Caritas Association operate the resort in Unterkirnach jointly. The holiday apartments continue to be operated by Hapimag while the "Fohrenhof" restaurant is run by Caritas as an integration enterprise
- We highly recommend arriving in your own car or a hire car
- The reservation of underground parking or a parking space is mandatory if you are travelling by car (subject to a charge)
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Lift nur im Hauptgebäude
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments
- The saunas in the main building are accessible via lift
- The wheelchair-accessible apartments are in the main building
- Suitable to a limited extent for people with restricted mobility with companion