- Tickets for island tours
- Cruises, souvenirs, postcards and beverages
- 24-hour telephone emergency service
Drinks are available from Reception. The cuisine on the North Sea naturally includes plenty of seafood. Don’t worry, though. There are many other things to eat if you do not like fish. The long tradition of hospitality on the island has drawn a sizeable number of good, varied restaurants to the area. If you want to prepare your own food you will find a number of food shops about ten minutes away.
Public transport connections are good. The nearest bus stop is 10 minutes away. You can take the train at the Westerland station (1 km). Bicycle rentals are available.
- There is a grocery store located 650 m from our resort
- Shareholders and members can pay an attractively priced flat rate surcharge on top of the local charges for access to the SPA area in the Hörnum Resort
- Dogs are only allowed in the specially designated beach areas during the April to October season
- Some 2-room holiday apartments are maisonettes (with stairs), All 3-room holiday apartments are maisonettes (with stairs)
- Access to the wellness area and use of the sauna included in the local charges
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Not suitable for people with restricted mobility