- Booking of excursions
- Reservations for restaurants and events
- 24-hour emergency service
- Sale of hiking maps, newspapers and magazines
- Airport transfer
Restaurant – Bar – Lounge
In an effort to offer culinary delights deserving of the deep tradition portrayed by our restaurant's name-and in observance of the annual Biikebrennen held on 21 February, once used by Sylt's residents to send whalers off to sea but today, a festival of flames held to bid winter farewell-our menu offers Frisian dishes, served with traditional flair or as a modern interpretation, made from regional ingredients. The traditional kale dinner is just one of many delicious highlights.
The southern taste is better
The "Breizh" restaurant is located directly above the main beach, embedded in the middle of the wonderful dune landscape. Meat, fish or summer salads – Let yourself be seduced by the specialities of French cuisine. The cooking here is of a very high quality. Our insider tip: Try the rich bouillabaisse – Simply delicious!
Whether you are travelling by bicycle, on foot, by bus, train or with the car, we will gladly help with organising your means of transport. The bus stop is located directly in front of the resort. From there you can reach all the island's destinations comfortably and flexibly. Also use the tourism office, which is situated close by opposite the resort.
Travelling along a winding path to the dunes, in a few minutes you will reach Hörnum's west beach, which stretches for kilometres. Here a typical, fresh North Sea surf awaits you.
Canopied beach chairs can be hired from the Hörnum Tourist Authority on payment of a fee.On the opposite side of Hörnum are the mudflats of Schleswig Holstein. The North Sea shows its milder and softer side here, ideal for families with small children.
- Sunday is family day: also children aged under 15 are allowed to use the SPA area if accompanied by an adult.
- 3-room holiday apartments consist of a combination of a 1-room holiday apartment and a 2-room holiday apartment with a connecting door
- Deluxe category: five 2-room holiday apartments on the top floor with large roof terrace of approx. 68 m2, wicker beach chair and loungers
- Dogs are only allowed in the specially designated beach areas during the April to October season
- Golf bags available for hire; enquiries and bookings can be made directly at the resort
- There is a grocery store located 150 m from our resort
- Access to the SPA area (excl. treatments) and use of the sauna included in the local charges
- Children aged 15 and over may use the SPA area if accompanied by an adult
Information for people with restricted mobility
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 3-room Comfort apartments
- The restaurants, bar, SPA area and the lift are wheelchair-accessible
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments (some can be combined to form 3-room apartments)
- All apartments have lift access