- Postcards and stamps
- Bread rolls
- Nespresso capsules
- Brochures and maps
- Tickets for guided tours
- Ticket sales for city tours and day trips
- Museum passes
- Tickets for concerts, theatres and variety shows
- Public transport tickets (the city’s U-Bahn, S-Bahn, bus and tram networks)
- Taxi bookings
- Airport transfer
- Honesty Bar in the winter garden on the fifth floor, which has a wide selection of beers, non-alcoholic beverages, wines, breakfast juices and smaller breakfast items such as butter, jams, milk, coffee, tea and cocoa
- Internet Corner and coffee at the Information Centre
Munich has a well developed underground, suburban rail and tram network. The nearest stations are: Karlsplatz/Stachus approx. 500 m or Sendlinger Tor approx. 600 m.
Permanent pollution-free zone
A permanent pollution-free zone has been created in Munich encompassing the centre of Munich enclosed by the middle ring road. Only cars that have the green badge will be allowed to drive within the pollution-free zone. That means that guests travelling to our address in Munich must purchase the relevant environmental badge for EUR 5.- before getting there. The environmental discs are available from all vehicle registration offices, MOT, and Dekra (international service provider committed to safety and quality), as well as from vehicle workshops which carry out the exhaust fumes analysis, by supplying an original copy of part 1 of the motor vehicle registration certificate or driving licence. The environmental badges can also be ordered online from www.tuev-sued.de who will post them anywhere in Europe.
Longer travelling times due to construction work
The construction of a second main line of the S-Bahn urban train in Munich means that there is a major construction site close to Hapimag Resort München. The Central Station and Sendlinger Tor are affected. We ask you to please allow a little more time for your arrival and departure. Diversions and delays are to be expected. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions relating to your arrival.
- There is a grocery store located 50 m from our resort
- Double garages, max. height 1.5 m, length 5 m (subject to a charge)
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Terrace does not have wheelchair access
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion
- 1 2-room Comfort apartment with wheelchair access