- Detailed logbook on board
- The Hafendorf Müritz offers outdoor and indoor parking spaces for a fee.
- You can hire bicycles at the home port.
- A car transfer is not possible.
- Breakdown service for emergencies
You will receive reliable restaurant tips at the home port. Excellent regional cuisine is provided on country estates and in fine restaurants in the vicinity.
All kinds of fresh fish dishes, as well as guided angling tours are available from Müritz fishermen. Enquire at the base for details of how to contact the fishermen at the "Fischerhöfe" (fish shops/restaurants).
- Please observe the travel conditions and instructions in the current Hapimag Booking Information.
- Your houseboat will be provided with a full tank of fuel (enough for a 2-week trip).
- The boats are equipped with life vests and a life buoy as standard. Should you require children's life vests, you will have to ask for these in the harbour office at your departure point.
- Electricity on board: 12 volts, 100 watts. There are sockets on board. A 220-V power supply is available only when the boat is connected to the onshore grid or the motor is running.
- Captains with an internationally recognised boat licence for inland waterways can book one-way trips between Rechlin and Zeuthen (Berlin) in the months of April, May and October upon request.
- Parking at the harbour at own risk. We therefore recommend that you rent a space in a secure car park locally for the duration of your stay.
- A deposit of EUR 190.− for fuel and EUR 1,200.− for any damages must be paid on the day of arrival. A damage waiver surcharge of EUR 250.- can be paid on arrival. The deposits are taken by credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or in cash when you check in. Debit cards cannot be used for deposits.
- There is no safe on board. Do not leave any cash or valuables on the houseboat.
Logbook, route planner and captain’s handbook
To ensure you are optimally prepared, we are sending you this route planner for the Mecklenburg and Märkisch lake district in advance. You can also order the route atlas for CHF 30.- including shipping by calling the Service Line on 00800 3030 8080. This route atlas is also available to borrow on site. The captain’s handbook is also provided on board: here, you will find the papers and other important information on operating the boat, useful addresses etc. For general practical information, please check the logbook.
- Collection of boat without boating licence: Friday and Saturday between 14.00 and 14.30 (induction begins at around 15.00). Collection of boat with licence: between 15.00 and 17.00
- If your trip straddles multiple seasons, the price and points will be calculated pro rata
- Collection of boat with licence: Friday and Saturday between 15.00 and 17.00
- The local charges are invoiced from Steinhausen together with the booking
- Detailed induction or boating licence is required
- Recommendation: occupancy from three persons
- The base must be notified if you intend to arrive later
- The member must hand the boat back at the base specified in the contract at 9.00 on the day of departure
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Not suitable for people with restricted mobility