Binz – Relaxing & dining in the Achterdeck restaurant
In a modern Baltic atmosphere, both regional and Mediterranean delicacies are on offer. In the evening, there is a culinary journey with seasonal themes, to which we recommend our wine specialities.
The food and drinks on offer – Restaurant Achterdeck
The menu of the Achterdeck restaurant offers regional and traditional cuisine with an Italian flair. Various theme evenings also take place, such as the typical regional Störtebeker evening, the classic Schnitzel evening, the traditional barbecue with live music (only in the summer) or the fish evening.
The restaurant has a modern design; a lot of wood was used. Elements such as portholes highlight the ship character.
Themed evenings – Restaurant Achterdeck
Störtebeker evening During this evening event, our pirates aboard the quarterdeck serve you two different fish dishes:
- "Störtebeker’s mojarras": Soused herring variations served with roast potatoes and herb quark
- “Störtebeker platter”: a variety of fish fillets served with roast potatoes and a choice of side dishes
Fish and sea evening
- “Achterdeck” plate with fried halibut and cod, served with fried potatoes, herbal cream cheese and salad
- Chicken plate with fried chicken breast fillet, accompanied by sea buckthorn chutney, a backed potato and salad
(Takes place during the summer months only)
- Neck steaks, two different kinds of Mecklenburger grilled sausage and chicken breast fillet are being grilled among other things
- Served with grilled potatoes and various fresh salads from the buffet
Schnitzel evening The guests create their favourite dish individually and can choose between:
1. Which meat:
- Veal cutlets, pork cutlets or Cordon Bleu
- Steakhouse chips, potato gratin, fried potatoes, salted potatoes or hash browns
- Creamed mushrooms, ratatouille, mushroom-onion-vegetables, fried onions, mixed salad
Steak evening Meat at its finest! Enjoy juicy grilled steak and fillet options with the side dish of your choice. We have also put together a selection of dishes from our menu for you.
Opening times – Restaurant Achterdeck
We are there for you
Monday Closed Tuesday 16.00 - 22.00 Wednesday 16.00 - 22.00 Thursday 16.00 - 22.00 Friday 16.00 - 22.00 Saturday 16.00 - 22.00 Sunday Closed
Hot food always from 17.00 - 20.45
Subject to change at short notice.
Mid-March 2018 until the end of October 2018: Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday from 7.30 - 10.00