Location & contact
The route planner helps you to plan your trip. Click on "Route planner" on the map below to calculate your optimal route to the Hapimag address.
Book a hire car
» By car
From Hamburg, Lübeck, Rostock:
On the A20 motorway towards Rostock/Stralsund. Exit at Stralsund/Sassnitz/Insel Rügen and then follow the B96 towards Rügendamm/Rügenbrücke to just before Bergen. Before Bergen, take the B196 towards Binz/Göhren. Enter roundabout at Karow and leave on the second exit. At the Prora traffic lights, turn right towards Binz. After 3 km, turn left towards Binz West. Cross the railway line and then turn immediately right towards Binz West. Follow the road for around 700 m (a number of 90° bends), then turn left down Dünenstrasse and left again after another 400 m (behind the Edeka supermarket) into Proraer Strasse to reach the Hapimag resort.
1. Take the A19 motorway, exit on the A20 towards Stralsund/Stettin, then follow the same directions as from Hamburg/Lübeck.
2. Take the A11 motorway towards Stettin. Exit at the Uckermark intersection and follow the A20 towards Lübeck/Stralsund. Take the B96 to exit Stralsund/Sassnitz/Insel Rügen and follow the same directions as from Hamburg/Lübeck.
Alternative during the high season (please listen to traffic information on NDR 1 Radio MV on VHF). Take exit Stahlbrode/Reinberg on the B96. Cross to Rügen on the Glewitzer car ferry. Continue towards Garz, Putbus, Vilmnitz, Binz. In Binz, drive straight ahead on Bahnhofstrasse and then Jasmunder Strasse, before turning right into Wylichstrasse. Follow this to the end, turn left and you will reach the Hapimag resort after approximately 800 m.
Fee-based car ferry to Rügen (Glewitzer ferry): operates between April and October (does not operate at other times of year. Exception: ferry will be in operation during Christmas/New Year if the Baltic Sea is free of ice).
First trip: 06:00am; last trip: 9:40pm (8:10pm in autumn).
Ferry runs every 20 minutes. Subsequent changes are possible at any time. Please phone information line for confirmation. Tel.: +49 (03831) 26810.
If using a GPS sat nav, enter “Dünenstrasse 57” rather than “Strandpromenade 66”. This will take you to the Edeka supermarket. The Hapimag resort is directly opposite the supermarket.
IC railway station Binz. From there, the taxi journey to the Hapimag resort is only approximately 1.0 km. The taxi rank is at the station. Longer waiting times for a taxi are possible when arriving by train. It is unfortunately not possible to book a taxi prior to arrival, as it is a short journey.
Arrival outside reception opening hours
If you arrive outside of reception opening hours, we will leave the key card for your holiday apartment for you.
- You will find the Digibox to the right of the main entrance door.
- Enter the first four digits of your membership number and press the # button. Your membership number is on the booking confirmation.
- Take out the key card and use it to open the main entrance. The key card also gives you access to your holiday apartment.
- You will find an envelope with further information for you in the postbox next to the reception.
- You will receive your visitors card when you check in at the reception the next day.
- The only parking available at the resort is underground parking, which is subject to a fee (see current Booking Information). The maximum height of the garage entrance is 2.00 m. A parking space is reserved for each apartment. No other parking spaces are available on the Hapimag premises. Vehicles over 2.00 m in height can be parked at the nearby supermarket (subject to spaces being available at the time). Caravan parking is available at the Behrenwolt car park (Phone +49 (38393) 26 61), approx. 1.5 km from the Hapimag resort.
- The island of Rügen is ideal for walks. Please bring appropriate clothing and shoes.
- The cycle paths are now well developed, with various cycling routes from Binz. Bicycles can be rented from: Family Deutschmann, Am Bahnhof, (Phone +49 (38393) 3 24 20).
- You can reserve beach chairs for your stay by writing to the resort prior to your arrival (subject to a charge). Bookings are binding.
- If you would like an information pack on Rügen and the Hapimag resort, we will be happy to send one to you upon request (“Rügen Extra” travel guide, cycling and walking map of leisure activities in Rügen. Delivery within Germany: EUR 15.50. For postage outside of Germany, additional costs apply). Order the information on site at the resort.
- We recommend booking any wellness treatments prior to your arrival. We would be delighted to provide you with further information via e-mail upon request.
- Payment options: Cash, debit or credit card (VISA/MasterCard).
- Binz (1 km)
- Berlin Tegel (337 km)
- Rostock-Laage (125 km)
- Berlin Brandenburg (350 km)
- Hamburg (320 km)
- N 54° 24' 34"
- E 013° 36' 06"
- height sea level
We are here to help you. On site or by telephone. We look forward to hearing from you, to welcoming you and looking after you as our guest. We will be happy to help and advise you to ensure that your stay is an unforgettable experience.
Hapimag Resort Binz
Tel.: +49 (38393) 9 50 03
Fax: +41 (58) 7 33 70 12
Ostseebad Binz Kurverwaltung
18609 Ostseebad Binz
Tel.: +49 (38393) 14 81 48
Opening times reception