- Bread rolls service
- Honesty Shop & Bar
- Tickets reservations for the theatre, cabaret, and opera
- Drinks, tickets for public transport
- Monthly programmes for the city of Berlin, city maps and panoramic maps
- City tours, excursions to the surrounding area and boat tours
Many good restaurants are located in the direct vicinity.
The resort is 400 m from the nearest metro station (Wittenbergplatz). The public transport network is very good. It is more convenient to do without a car in Berlin.
Permanent pollution-free zone
As of 1 January 2008, inner city Berlin, i.e. the area within the S-Bahn ring, has been designated as a permanent pollution-free zone. Only cars that have an emissions level of four are allowed to drive within the pollution-free zone as of 1 January 2010. These must have a green badge. Both our addresses in Berlin are also affected by this measure. That means that guests travelling to our addresses in Berlin must purchase the relevant environmental badge for EUR 5.- before getting there. The environmental badges are available from all vehicle registration offices, TÜV, and Dekra (international service provider committed to safety and quality), as well as from vehicle workshops which carry out the exhaust emissions analysis, by presenting the motor vehicle registration documents. These environmental badges can also be ordered online and posted to anywhere in Europe. Further information can be found at this link.
- Double garages, max. height 1.5 m, length 5 m (subject to a charge)
- A parking space must be reserved in the resort in advance if you are travelling in your own car
- There is a grocery store located 250 m from our resort
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Terrace does not have wheelchair access
- 1 wheelchair-accessible 1-room budget apartment (double bed), at ground level
- No disabled parking spaces
- Suitable to a limited extent for people with restricted mobility with companion