- Broadband Internet connection
- Tickets reservations for the theatre, cabaret, and opera
- City tours, excursions to the surrounding area and boat tours
- Drinks, tickets for public transport
- Monthly programmes for the city of Berlin, city and panoramic maps
In the evening you can enjoy culinary treats in the large number of delightful refined restaurants around the Gendarmenmarkt.
The Hapimag residence is 3 minutes' walk from the next underground station (Stadtmitte). The public transport network is very good. You can conveniently leave your car in the resort's own car park.
Permanent pollution-free zone
As of 1 January 2008, inner city Berlin, i.e. the area within the S-Bahn ring, has been designated as a permanent pollution-free zone. Only cars that have an emissions level of four are allowed to drive within the pollution-free zone as of 1 January 2010. These must have a green badge. Both our addresses in Berlin are also affected by this measure. That means that guests travelling to our addresses in Berlin must purchase the relevant environmental badge for EUR 5.- before getting there. The environmental badges are available from all vehicle registration offices, TÜV, and Dekra (international service provider committed to safety and quality), as well as from vehicle workshops which carry out the exhaust emissions analysis, by presenting the motor vehicle registration documents. These environmental badges can also be ordered online and posted to anywhere in Europe. Further information can be found at this link.
- There is a grocery store located 250 m from our resort
- Underground parking, max. height 2 m (subject to a charge)
- A parking space must be reserved in the resort in advance if you are travelling in your own car
Information for people with restricted mobility
- All apartments have lift access
- Suitable to a limited extent for people with restricted mobility with companion