- Fresh bread from the bakery every morning from 08.00
- Information on the area
- Table reservations
- 24-hour emergency service
- Honesty Bar in the reception building
- Every Sunday morning, transfer to the market in St. Cyr
There is a small French food shop 150 metres from the resort. We also offer food and souvenirs in our Honesty Bar at reception. Be spoiled with provincial specialities in our newly renovated "Le Cabanon" bistro. “Le Cabanon” is part of Provence’s lifestyle and stands for a “rustic, cosy, typical holiday home”. Sea blue, a hint of lavender and lots of wood optically set the tone. Culinarily the delicacies of the Provence will await you. An important ingredient of each creation: the fragrant herbs of Provence. In the evening you savour à la carte dishes and special theme evenings. With it you will enjoy the sea view. There are other restaurants in the area.
Before and after the main season, we reserve the right to adjust the opening hours of our bistro or to close it fully. However, we do guarantee that you will always have an attractive offer and the usual high standard of service.
It is recommended that you have your own car as the public transport system is not well developed. The bus stop is 1.5 km away and if you wish to travel by train, you must travel from St. Cyr sur Mer (3.5 km). You can rent bicycles 3 km away.
- The reservation of underground parking or a parking space is mandatory if you are travelling by car (subject to a charge)
- Dogs are not allowed on beaches
- There is a grocery store located 200 m from our resort
- The outdoor pool is heated from mid-March (weather-permitting) to the beginning of November
- A car is recommended in the low season
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Suitable to a limited extent for people with restricted mobility with companion