Location & contact
The route planner helps you to plan your trip. Click on "Route planner" on the map below to calculate your optimal route to the Hapimag address.
Would you like to travel straight to the resort from the airport? We would be happy to organise your transfer. The price is based on a single trip and is per vehicle with a maximum number of passengers. The vehicle may be a taxi, limousine or bus.
Please note that space for luggage is limited per person. One piece of luggage per person is included in the price. Should you require any additional luggage or bulky items such as a golf bag or pushchair, please include this information in the booking form. It is possible that additional transportation costs will be incurred as a result.
Estimated price per leg and vehicle:
- For 1-3 people: approx. EUR 61 .–
- For 4-4 people: approx.EUR 71.—
- For 5-6 people: approx. EUR 86.—
- For 7-8 people: approx. EUR 100.—
The prices are quoted in euros and include VAT.
Travel time per leg:
- approx. 45 minutes
» Hire car
» From the airport
Take a taxi from the airport to the hotel. Inquire about the fare in advance
(approx. EUR 75.–).
Take bus number 250 "Express Nice Airport" destination Vallauris from Terminals 1 and 2 (leaves every 35 minutes from 08:10 and 20:20, www.nice.aeroport.fr. The bus ticket is available in Terminal 1 at the bus station counter or in Terminal 2 at the "Parking/Bus" counter (estimated price per person EUR 11.00 one way, EUR 16.50 for round trip). Ride to the Antibes bus stop above the SNCF station (the ride takes about 35 minutes). After getting off, cross the railway bridge and take the lift down to the station building. Outside the station entrance you'll find the taxi stand (taxi fare from the station costs about EUR 15. 00). If no taxis are available, you can call the taxi company directly on telephone number +33 (493) 67 67 67. (The Hapimag resort is about a 30 minute walk).
» By car
After exiting the highway you'll travel about another seven kilometres to the resort.
Take highway exit 44 Antibes and follow the signs for Antibes (D35). After several roundabouts, pass the first traffic light and stay in the middle lane, then merge left towards Antibes and continue straight towards Antibes Centre. Continue following Centre Ville over the railway bridge and stay in the right lane. Turn right at the light and continue in the left lane. Turn left and then right towards Cap d'Antibes until you reach Place Général de Gaulle. Continue towards Cap d'Antibes, Bld. Albert 1er. Drive along with the ocean on the right towards Cap d'Antibes, Bld. Maréchal Leclerc. Pass the petrol station and take the first roundabout exit to the right and follow Avenue des Chênes (small Hapimag signpost). The Hapimag Resort Antibes is about 300 metres down at the end of the road on the right.
Please note: There are several streets called "Avenue des Chênes" in Antibes and the surrounding areas. The GPS (navigation system) is not always programmed for 30 bis Avenue des Chênes, the location of the Hapimag resort. Refine your results by entering "Salis" (the district where Hapimag is located). You can also enter the following details: first "Bld. Maréchal Leclerc" then "30 bis Avenue des Chênes".
All trains, including international trains, stop in Antibes. Antibes station is approx. 2 km from the Hapimag residence. Estimated price for the trip from the station to the hotel is EUR 15.00.
Arrival outside reception opening hours
If you arrive outside of reception opening hours, we will leave the key card for your holiday apartment for you.
- You will find the Digibox to the left of the garage door.
- Enter your membership number. Your membership number is on the booking confirmation.
- Take out the key card and use it to open the small entrance door (the reader is to the left of the gate on the wall). The access card also gives you access to your holiday apartment.
- You will find an envelope with further information for you in the lobby in front of the reception inside the yellow post box.
- The key card is valid until 11.00 a.m. on the following day. You will receive a new one as well as your internet access code when you check in at reception.
- No air-conditioning or ventilators in the apartments
- The pool is out of service from mid-November to mid-March.
- Pets (which must be at least three months old) must have been vaccinated against rabies at least four weeks beforehand but no more than three years beforehand.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach.
- Please note that there is an increased risk of theft in holiday regions, especially theft of cars, luggage, valuables and cash. So-called tricksters are more prevalent. Keep your car doors locked when driving and do not leave handbags or valuables visible in the vehicle. We recommend that you check your insurance cover before travelling.
- Antibes (2 km)
- Juan-les-Pins (1 km)
- Nice (16 km)
- Transfers can be requested directly in the resort
- N 43° 34' 22"
- E 007° 07' 13"
- height above sea level 30 m
We are here to help you. On site or by telephone. We look forward to hearing from you, to welcoming you and looking after you as our guest. We will be happy to help and advise you to ensure that your stay is an unforgettable experience.
Hapimag Resort Antibes
30 bis Avenue des Chênes
Tel.: +33 (4) 92 93 58 00
Fax: +33 (4) 93 67 37 28
Office du Tourisme
60 Chemin de Sables
Tel.: +33 (4) 22 10 60 01
Opening times reception