- Taxi ordering
- Airport transfer
- Sale of postcards and stamps
- Firewood, cross-country ski routes, suggested routes, travel brochures, information on events in the area
The Grillhouse, with its interior and exterior fires, is a popular place for our guests to meet and spend time together. The Kota restaurant is open from mid-June to the beginning of September (closed on Mondays). During the summer season, there is a barbecue where guests can grill their own food, while smoked salmon and pancakes are also served weekly. There are some food shops in the centre of Punkaharju (10 km away) and there is a small shop for the essentials at the resort.
Public transport is not great, so travelling by car is recommended. There is a public bus service during the school year with a stop 1 km from the resort. The nearest railway station is in Punkaharju (10 km). Cycles, canoes, rowing boats and cross-country skiing equipment can be hired at the resort.
A separate bathing cove on the Puruvesi lake with sunbathing area and beach sauna (summer only) guarantees pure bathing pleasure.
- All holiday apartments have their own sauna and open fireplace
- If bringing your dog, please contact your vet for information about vaccinations
- There is a grocery store located 9 km from our resort
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Not suitable for people with restricted mobility