Location & contact
The route planner helps you to plan your trip. Click on "Route planner" on the map below to calculate your optimal route to the Hapimag address.
Would you like to travel straight to the resort from the airport? We would be happy to organise your transfer. The price is per vehicle with a maximum number of people. The vehicle can be a taxi, limousine or bus.
Please note that luggage space is limited in each case. One piece of luggage per person is included in the price. If you want to bring any additional luggage or bulky items such as golf bags or a pushchair, please include this information in the booking form. It is possible that additional transportation costs will be incurred as a result.
Estimated price per leg and vehicle:
- For 1-4 people: approx. EUR 28.–*
*The prices are quoted in euros and include VAT. They are estimated prices and may change at any time. Subject to errors and change without notice.
Travel time per leg:
- approx. 40 minutes
Transfers can be booked up to 72 hours before arrival.
» Hire cars
» Getting there on your own steam
Getting there from Prague Vaclava Havla airport:
Taxi: A taxi will take you directly to the resort. The typical price of CZK 720.– is for a one-way trip and must be paid in the taxi. Reservation is possible directly at the resort
Bus: Take bus no. 119 to the last stop "Nádraží Veleslavín". Change here to underground line A and travel five stations to "Museum" station.
Airport Express/train: The Airport Express (AE) buses run from the airport to the main station "Praha-hl.n" every 30 minutes. You can reach the resort from the main station as described below.
Getting there from main station "Praha-hl.n":
Most international trains arrive at the main station "Praha-hl.n".
Taxi: The typical price for a taxi ride to the resort is CZK 350.–. Book your trip directly at the Hapimag resort.
By foot: The resortcan be reached conveniently by foot from the main station "Praha-hl.n." (800 m towards the national museum). The Recort is at the top of Wenceslas Square (level with the Wenceslas Monument).
Underground: Travel one station on underground line C to "Museum" station.
From the north:
From Dresden/Chemnitz, Zinnwald - Cinovec border crossing. Continue towards Prague on the E55. Once you enter Prague drive towards the city centre, cross the Vltava river twice and drive past the central railway station. The next traffic lights are at Wenceslas Square, where you will see the Hapimag resort opposite you. It is important that you move into the right-hand lane at these traffic lights so that you can turn onto Wenceslas Square. Following the direction of traffic, drive down the Square to the middle, then change to the left lane before arriving at the Hapimag resort (by the Wenceslas Monument).
From the north-west:
From the Plauen border crossing Schönberg - Vojtanov, take the E49, and from Würzburg border crossing Schirnding - Pomezi take the E48, both via Karlsbad on the E48 to Prague. In Prague city centre, cross the river Vltava and then pass the central railway station. Continue as described under "From the north".
From the south-west:
From the Nuremberg border crossing at Waidhaus - Rozvadov, take the E50 towards Pilsen. From the Munich border crossing at Eisenstadt, Bavaria - Zelezna Ruda take the E53, also via Pilsen, where you change onto the E50. The E50 will take you to Prague, where you should continue towards the city centre, cross the river Vltava, drive uphill on Jecna street and turn left towards Teplice at the fifth set of traffic lights. Immediately afterwards, turn left again into Zitna street at the next traffic lights. There turn right at the second traffic lights into Stepanska street, drive downhill to Wenceslas Square and turn right towards the Hapimag resort (by the Wenceslas Monument).
From the south:
From Linz, border crossing Wullowitz - Dolni Dvoriste take the E55, via Budweiss - Ceske Budejovice on the E55 to Prague. In Prague, drive towards the city centre, cross a high bridge then turn left at the third set of traffic lights into Zitna street. There turn right at the second traffic lights into Stepanska street, drive downhill to Wenceslas Square and turn right towards the Hapimag resort (by the Wenceslas monument).
From the south-east:
Coming from Vienna, border crossing Kleinhaugsdorf - Hate, take the E59 via Znojmo onto the E65 towards Prague. In Prague, drive towards the city centre, cross a high bridge and continue as described under "From the south".
If you are arriving on the Czech motorway, you will need a motorway toll sticker ("vignette"). (Toll stickers or "vignettes" can be purchased for ten days or a month). We recommend that you carry a set of replacement light bulbs for your car.
Arrival outside reception opening hours
If you arrive outside of reception opening hours, we will deposit the key card for your holiday apartment for you.
- Our security guard will welcome you at the reception and hand over your key card after he will have received your personal data.
- For your check-in we kindly require you to come by the reception the next day. We will be pleased to give you personal tips and recommendations for your stay in Prague then.
- The resort does not have its own car park. You can reserve a space in the Radisson Blu Alcron garage or in the Eltodo Slovan garage. Reception will give you a voucher, which you will need to show at the parking garage. The total fee is to be paid when you leave the Hapimag resort. (Ask for prices at the resort.) On arrival, you can stop briefly in front of the resort in the short-term parking zone (with yellow lines).
- You can enter the Czech Republic with a valid identity card if you are from Switzerland or an EU country.
- Tickets for the theatre or concerts can be booked in writing directly with the resort before arrival.
- The Czech Republic has a mandatory headlights rule for all vehicles.
- Changing money: the official currency of the Czech Republic is the koruna (CZK). Rates at exchange offices (on the border or in Prague) are generally worse than the official exchange rate. We recommend exchanging money in a bank or getting korunas from a cash machine.
- If you drive on a motorway, you are required to purchase a motorway tax sticker. These can be bought on the border or at petrol stations. Stickers are available for 10 days (CZK 310.–) or one month (CZK 440.–).
- main train station (800 m)
- Holesovice (5 km)
- Wilsonova (800 m)
- Florenc (2 km)
- Prague (20 km)
- Taxi transfers can be requested directly in the resort
- N 50° 04' 48"
- E 014° 25' 45"
- height above sea level 207 m
We are here to help you. On site or by telephone. We look forward to hearing from you, to welcoming you and looking after you as our guest. We will be happy to help and advise you to ensure that your stay is an unforgettable experience.
Hapimag Resort Prague
Václavské námésti 60
110 00 Praha 1
Tel.: +420 (2) 24 50 02 65
Fax: +420 (2) 24 50 02 00
Praszka informacni sluzba
Arbesovo nám. 70/4
150 00 Praha 5
Tel.: +420 (2) 21 71 44 44
Opening times reception