- Hiring bathrobes and sauna towels
- Skis, bicycles, toboggans and golf bags can be hired in the resort
- Taxi ordering
- Airport transfer
- Sale of golf green fees
- Reservation of tee-off times
- Groceries delivery to the apartment
- Ski school with discount
- Table reservations for restaurants
- 24-hour emergency service
- Rolls and breakfast items
The comfortable INSA’S Lounge is the location for joint theme evenings twice a week. On cold days, the Lounge with its open fireplace is an attractive meeting place. You can enjoy a glass of wine from our wide range of Austrian quality wines. On the days of arrival and departure (Friday and Saturday) we will be pleased also to serve you breakfast in the INSA’S Lounge.
Also on the other days, there's no need for you to miss breakfast. Every day you will have a large selection of fresh bread, pastries and various spreads, as well as eggs and milk, without the need for advance ordering. There is thus nothing in the way of a pleasant start to the day.
During the Hapimag evenings, you will be served with Salzburg cuisine including specialities such as Kasnock'n and Specknock’n (similar to spätzle), Kaspressknödel (pressed cheese dumplings), Nidei (similar to gnocchi) with sauerkraut, Krapfen (fritters, sweet and sour), Pinzgauer Knödl (dumplings), Bladln (filled pastries) and Pinzgauer Mus (purée). The delicacies are served in Gmundner crockery.
Various drinks and other products for your stay are available daily from the reception. A farmer's market is held in the residence once per week where you can stock up on home-made products, local bread, sausage, cheese, yoghurt, and schnapps specialities.
We recommend that you have your own car. The closest bus stop is 200 m away, and the closest train station is in Zell am See (3 km). Touring bikes for adults and mountain bikes for children can be hired.
200 meters from the residence is a free public sunbathing lawn with access to the lake. Various watersport activities such as waterskiing, surfing or sailing are available at the following two bathing beaches: Thumersbach (1 km away) and Zell am See (3 km away). Admission is subject to a charge.
Do you have an electric car? We have the VKW VLOTTE Wallbox charging station model without charging cable!
Using it is this easy:
Charging process with private charging card
- Connect the car to the electric charging station
- Activate the charging process using the private charging card
Pay for the charging process directly using PayPal or a credit card
- Scan the QR code on the VLOTTE charging station with your QR code reader or enter the charging point number under m.intercharge.eu
- Select your charging product
- Log on to your PayPal account or enter your credit card data and confirm the payment
- Connect the car to the electric charging station and start the charging process
The charge from the electric charging station is calculated per minute. To avoid unnecessary costs, please only connect the charging cable during the charging process.
- Budget holiday apartments do not have a balcony or terrace
- Most of the holiday apartments are furnished with Swiss pine wood
- Covered and secure parking available for motorcycles
- Use of the sauna is included in the local charges.
- Baby faciltiies (cot, pushchair, changing mat, feeding cushion, etc.) are provided free of charge and can be requested directly in the resort
- Book your space at the local ski school directly at the resort
- There is a grocery store located 3 km from our resort
- Golf bags available for hire; enquires and bookings can be made directly at the resort
- Hospital is 200 m away
Information for people with restricted mobility
- 1 wheelchair-accessible 1-room Comfort apartment
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments
- Not all apartments have lift access
- The indoor pool cannot be reached by wheelchair
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion