- Bread roll service
- Small selection of drinks
- Library with reading room
- Sale of ski passes for the Oberlungau and Lungo regions (including Obertauern)
- Sale of SalzburgerLand Card, Kärnten Card
- DVD player (loaned), selection of films
- Bath robe hire (sauna set)
- 24-hour emergency service
- Pre-order of ski passes
- Airport transfer
Experience the region’s culinary diversity in the gastronomic offerings of the resort. You will find a large selection in our house bar, and a large assortment of Austria’s top wines in the wine cellar. With a hearty range of bread and pastries, butter, and marmalade for breakfast there is nothing standing in the way of an enjoyable start to a holiday day. There is also a regular farmer's market with regional products at the resort.
Limited bus service and only a few excursions. It is recommended that you travel to the resort by car. Bus stop (ski bus in the winter season) in the resort. Bicycles and mountain bikes can be hired at the resort.
- Ski passes (from 2 days) are sold directly in the resort
- 1-room holiday apartments are equipped with two single beds
- Access to the large wellness area (excl. treatments) and use of the sauna included in the local charges
- Dogs are not allowed to enter the resort's restaurant (dogs are allowed in the bar area)
- There is a grocery store located 300 m from our resort
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Every building is wheelchair accessible, also the restaurant, the main building with lift and the wellness area.
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments, bedroom with 2 single beds