Hapimag members with a passion for golf and beginners alike will be spoilt for choice in St. Michael: Embedded in the idyllic countryside, it is one of the sunniest regions of Austria.
Green fees and more
Tee-off times and golf lessons, for children too, can be booked in the resort. As a Hapimag member, you receive a green fee discount at the Lungau Golf Club . At Radstadt Golf Club, you travel from the 11th green to the 12th tee in the golf cable car "Birdie-Jet" - an attraction unique in the world.
Golf courses around St. Michael
|Lungau Golf Club||18, 9 (Par 3)||CP (Sat/Sun, 45)||3.5 km|
|Millstätter See Golf Club||18||CP||40 km|
|Radstadt Golf Club||18, 9 (Par 3)||CP |
|Murau Golf Club||18||CP||40 km|
offer number a047r305
Golf beginners course
Everyone has to start somewhere! Go on vacation as a golfing newbie and come out just five days later with a course qualification. Chipping, pitching, general rules – all with a golf pro by your side showing you important tips and tricks. In this intensive course you’ll discover the sport of golfing on the 18-hole course at Lungau, with flat fairways and a generous training centre.
5-day intensive golfing course with a qualification exam for beginners
Take a swing at it on your next vacation and discover the fascinating world of golf! The 18-hole course at Lungau is just three minutes by car from the Hapimag Resort St. Michael. It’s a place of pure golf enjoyment in a sunny Alpine setting. The 5-day intensive course is ideal for beginner golfers. As part of the course you will practice your long game, chipping, pitching and putting, including a beginner package with balls, tees, a pitching wedge and lesson plans. You’ll also learn the basic rules of the game and come out of it with a course qualification. After the training units you can go relax and regain your strength in our own “Alpine Wellness” area.
Included in the course:
- Course qualification test (HCP -54) approved by the German and Austrian Golf Associations
- 27 course units of 30 minutes each with course qualification test afterwards
- Driving range and compact course fees for five days
- Rental clubs for five days
- Gear (balls, tees, pitching wedge, course materials) during the course
Dates and prices
10.05. – 31.10.2018
- EUR 399.– per person (5 days)
- 27 course units of 30 minutes each
Information and booking
- Min. persons: 1
- Max. persons: 6
- Course begins on Mondays at 10:00 a.m.
- Monday to Friday mornings, four course units of 30 minutes each
- Monday mornings, three course units on basic rules of the game and an introduction on the 9-hole course with the golf teacher
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon you will be given tee-times on the 9-hole course
- Friday afternoon is the qualification test with the golf teacher
** Double Rewards for the entire invoice on location