Location & contact
The route planner helps you to plan your trip. Click on "Route planner" on the map below to calculate your optimal route to the Hapimag address.
Would you like to travel straight to the resort from the airport? We would be happy to organise your transfer. The price is per vehicle with a maximum number of people. The vehicle can be a taxi, limousine or bus.
Please note that luggage space is limited in each case. One piece of luggage per person is included in the price. If you want to bring any additional luggage or bulky items such as golf bags or a pushchair, please include this information in the booking form. It is possible that additional transportation costs will be incurred as a result.
Estimated price per leg and vehicle:
- For 1-3 people: approx. EUR 170.–*
- For 4-8 people: approx. EUR 190.– *
*The prices are quoted in euros and include VAT. They are estimated prices and may change at any time. Subject to errors and change without notice.
Travel time per leg:
- approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
Transfers can be booked up to 72 hours before arrival.
» Hire cars
Taxi connections or transfers can be requested directly at the resort.
Public transport connections from Salzburg to St. Michael at www.postbus.at and www.bacher-reisen-com, Tel. +43 (6477) 81 11.
From the north:
Border crossing at Salzburg-Walserberg, Tauern motorway towards Villach (A10), Radstadt, through the Tauern Tunnel (toll required), St. Michael im Lungau exit before the toll plaza. Note: In the summer months of July/August (risk of congestion) you should always take a detour via the Radstädter Tauern pass (Radstadt exit). This pass is not advisable in winter. If congestion is reported at the Walserberg border crossing drive via Berchtesgaden to Hallein and from there take the motorway (A10) to Villach.
From the east:
Drive through Murtal.
If you are arriving on the Austrian motorway you will need a motorway toll sticker ("vignettes" are available for ten days or two months).
Destination Salzburg. For a transfer from Salzburg station to the St. Michael im Lungau resort contact the resort directly by telephoning +43 (6477) 74 51.
Please note that our St. Michael in the Salzburg Province does not have a station (do not confuse it with St. Michael in Steiermark).
- We recommend you try our experience restaurant with traditional dishes from the “menu with heart”. Open daily from 17.00 to 23.00 (kitchen open from 18.00 to 21.00).
- Fresh bread rolls also available on Sundays
- Herzstuben farmers’ market offering regional specialities in the gastro-passageway on Wednesdays from 17:30 to 19:30
- Wellness sauna set is available at reception (bathrobe, 2 sauna towels and flip flops)
- Recommended: Please bring sports clothing and trainers. Extensive sports programme all year round (Nordic walking offer).
- Bischofshofen (68 km)
- Salzburg (115 km)
- Taxi transfers can be requested directly in the resort
- N 47° 05' 57"
- E 013° 38' 05"
- height above sea level 1075 m
We are here to help you. On site or by telephone. We look forward to hearing from you, to welcoming you and looking after you as our guest. We will be happy to help and advise you to ensure that your stay is an unforgettable experience.
Hapimag Resort St. Michael
5582 St. Michael im Lungau
Tel.: +43 (6477) 74 51
Fax: +43 (6477) 7 45 11 01
Ferienregion Lungau Tourismusbüro
5582 St. Michael
Tel.: +43 (6477) 89 13
Opening times reception