- Currency exchange, ski passes, taxi reservations
- Table reservations for the Almstüberl
- 24-hour emergency service
- Pre-order of ski passes
The traditionally furnished "Almstüberl" offers regional specialities in the summer as well as a farmers’ market once a week. In the winter, steak evenings and "Ripperlessen" pork rib meals are organised. The snow bar is an ideal location for sociable après-ski activities in winter. On Friday and Saturday, a breakfast buffet is available in the "Almstüberl". You can purchase breakfast rolls and groceries in the mini-shop or in the grocery shop in Nassfeld (3.5 km).
Own indoor pool with counterflow machine. In the summer, bathing is possible at Pressegger Lake in Hermagor (30 km). Admission free with the +Card PREMIUM.
- From June to October, the Nassfeld Card (discount card for mountain railways and leisure activities) is included in
the local charges
- Ski passes are sold directly in the resort
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Not suitable for people with restricted mobility