To enable you to see and experience a great deal in a short space of time, we have compiled some interesting offers for you at attractive prices. Profit from these offers and discover towns which are not in any standard excursion.
offer number a013r308 / a016r308
Dinner with Mozart
An unusual Mozart experience awaits you in the Baroque room: a combination of music and culinary delights. There is hardly any letter or any opera from Mozart that does not mention the food topic – enough reasons to combine Mozart's wonderful music with culinary delicacies. Enjoy Salzburg, with a difference!
Music from Mozart combined with culinary delights: Experience a unique Mozart dinner in Salzburg
Attending the Mozart dinner concert means going back in time to the era of Mozart. You will participate in an evening as it might have taken place in 1790: with the Baroque Hall immersed in candlelight, a menu based on historical recipes, clothing and instruments from the time of Mozart and – of course – the music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. And for us that's the most important thing. Two opera singers and five to six instrumentalists will perform for you.
- 1 x welcome gift in the holiday apartment
- Mozart dinner concert*
- Admission to Mozart's house of birth and residence
- 1 x Mozart snack (coffee and Mozart cake) at Café Glockenspiel on Mozartplatz square
- 1 x breakfast at Café Glockenspiel on Mozartplatz square
* You have the option of booking an exclusive Mozart dinner concert (preferential seating in the first two rows at a reserved table, aperitif and programme, gourmet menu) for an additional EUR 52.- per person
Dates and prices
01.01. – 31.12.2019
- EUR 104.– per person for the “Standard” Mozart dinner concert
- EUR 151.– per person for the “Exclusive” Mozart dinner concert
Residence points and local charges as stipulated in the current Booking Information.
Information and booking
Deadline for registration:
- Six weeks before arrival
- Please let us know the date on which you would like to attend the Mozart dinner concert in good time and confirm whether or not you would like the "exclusive" dinner option
- Concert tickets are non-refundable and will still be charged in the event of cancellation