- Taxi ordering
- Restaurant bookings, ordering tickets for events
- Postcards, hiking maps and postage stamps
- Bread roll service
- Hire of bath robes and towels
- Sale of Nespresso capsules
- 24-hour emergency service
In summer, there is a fantastic barbecue evening outside the resort once a week. For breakfast, you can order a delivery of fresh bread to your apartment. Drinks are available at reception. There is a supermarket in the centre of Saalbach (500m) and a choice of local and international cuisine in the restaurants close by.
And so travelling by car is recommended. Bicycles and mountain bikes can be hired in the village (500 m). Closest bus stop 1 km. Hiking buses and the train to the end of the valley in summer. Free ski shuttle in the winter between Viehhofen and Hinterglemm/Lengau with valid ski passes.
- Shopping facilities on Saturday until 18.00pm. On Sundays and public holidays, the opening hours of the shops vary according to the season. You will obtain more information on this at the reception.
- There is a grocery store located 500 m from our resort
- Leisure activities in the region are limited during low season.
Information for people with restricted mobility
- Not suitable for people with restricted mobility
- No lift available at the resort