As a leading time-share provider in Europe, Hapimag offers holidays in 60 destinations in 16 countries to roughly 125,000 Shareholders and Members. Since its foundation in 1963, Hapimag's business model has been based on one simple idea: invest jointly to use individually and sustainably. Membership is an economically attractive and ecologically sound alternative to owning your own holiday apartment.
Shareholders and Members of the press can find key information on Hapimag as well as links to the current annual report, our governing bodies, news and our social media presence below.
The Hapimag group's key figures:
- Shareholders and Members: about 125,000
- Own resorts: about 60
- Accommodation units: over 5,000
- Employees (in full-time positions): about 1,400
- Revenue 2018: EUR 166.2 million
- Level of equity capitalisation: 72%