Young Generation Manager (YGM)
Manuel Carrasco – Chief Hospitality Officer
Do you like your job? Learn to love it!
Hapimag aims to promote talent and ensure it doesn’t go untapped. The Hapimag Young Generation Manager further training programme is your chance. Grab it and give your career a big boost. I look forward to receiving your application.
Chief Hospitality Officer
Good things are sometimes closer than you think. We be-lieve this is true for good managers. Many highly committed employees have the potential to be so much more.
Hapimag intends to unlock and advance this potential. Climb one step higher on the career ladder and receive further training to become a Deputy Resort Manager in the Young Generation Manager (YGM) training programme!
Win-win: Both sides benefit from YGMs: you make the most of your future and Hapimag ensures that open management positions are filled with top internal talent.
Your further training
The YGM programme takes about 16 to 24 months to com-plete, depending on the infrastructure and size of the resort. You will have the chance to move around, working in your home resort, but also in other countries. One other stop is the Hapimag headquarters in Steinhausen.
- You will be assigned to a home resort.
- You will undergo two cross-training sessions lasting bet-ween two and four months. If possible, the cross-training will take place in foreign-language countries and different cluster resorts.
- At the headquarters, you will complete a five-day module in specialist areas such as marketing, sales, operations and social media.
- A further seminar on relevant topics will take place for you at the headquarters at least every six months (for example, personnel management).
- You will take over the role of Resort Manager in your home resort for two periods of two weeks in the middle and towards the end of the programme.
- Project work and coaching from your direct superior and mentor will round off the YGM programme.
Your talent, your chance
You will have the opportunity to advance your training, make a career jump and be top of the list for open management positions.What we expect from you:
- Of legal age
- Secondary school certificate/vocational training
- Hotel management training, bachelor’s degree or similar qualification
- Department head (for at least two years) Positive annual review with agreed targets
- Good German and English proficiency Willingness to temporarily leave the home resort
- Willingness to carry out relevant management positions abroad following qualification
- Application with all relevant documents
Your path to the YGM programme
Your career starts with sending an application. Should all requirements be met, we will invite you to Steinhausen. After a 90-minute chat and personality analysis, you will be interviewed by the Executive Board.
Are you really excited about this? Great, let’s go! We look for-ward to receiving your application with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Reference from superior
- Most recent performance review in the areas of business efficiency as well as customer and employee satisfaction
Please send your application with the subject line of “Young Generation Manager” to Thomas Roost, Chief Human Resources Officer: thomas.roost@hapimag. com