The advantages of Hapimag
Cost-effective: Hapimag is cheaper in the long term than competing offers. Investing in Hapimag shares pays off after just a few holidays. See for yourself with our holiday calculator.
Comfortable: You can live in your own holiday apartment with plenty of space and a fully equipped kitchen without having to forego the advantages of a hotel.
Best locations: Hapimag Resorts are always in the best locations. In the middle of the city, directly on the beach or next to the ski slope.
Absolutely carefree: With Hapimag, you can start your holiday completely relaxed and are guaranteed not to experience any nasty surprises.
We’ll give you one week of holiday for free!
Become part of the Hapimag community and take advantage of exciting premiums until 31 July 2019.
Purchase 1 share:
1 free annual subscription charge (CHF 347.-/approx. EUR 312.-)
Purchase 2 shares:
2 free annual subscription charges (CHF 694.-/approx. EUR 623.-)
Purchase 3 or more shares:
Receive your first week of vacation or 3 annual subscription charges for free
Share «Hapimag Classic»
- By purchasing a Hapimag Classic share, you are buying a right of residence to 58 Hapimag resorts, making you a co-owner of the Hapimag property portfolio.
- You can travel yourself, but friends, relatives and acquaintances can also benefit from Hapimag.
- If you hold three or more shares, you will receive a discount on your annual charge. With three to four shares you receive 5%, with five to six shares 10% and from seven shares 15% on all your annual charges.
- For every CHF 250 turnover in the resorts, you receive one residential point credited as a loyalty bonus.
- Each share also gives you a voting right for the Annual General Meeting and enables you to have a say in the future of Hapimag.
First Hapimag Classic share: CHF 3630.–
Second Hapimag Classic share: CHF 2630.–
From the third Hapimag Classic share: CHF 2330.–
For each share you hold, you will receive 60 residence points. In return, you will pay an annual contribution (contribution in 2019: CHF 346.80).
- Dividends are not issued on the shares – instead, you will receive residence points for use of the resorts.
- You can also purchase 120 additional residence points on the Points Platform and bring forward up to 60 high-season points from the following year per share each year. Residence points are valid for five years.
- Local charges for electricity, cleaning and service are paid per stay directly at the resort.
- The contract has an initial term of three years. The duration begins the following 01.01. after the year of purchase. With Hapimag Classic, you pay the annual charge for four years; the year of acquisition and the three subsequent years. After that, the right of residence may be terminated flexibly. The annual charge is waived and you will no longer have further points credited to you. You can reactivate the right of residence at any time or transfer the share.
The “free annual subscription charge” premium
The premium will only become valid after the share purchase has been completed, upon expiry of the 14-day withdrawal period and payment of the purchase price. Determined by the date of the postmark on the posted contract.
The annual subscription charges quoted in the overview are rounded to whole numbers.
Prices are valid as at 1 June 2019. Subject to errors and change without notice.
The “free week of holiday” premium
1 apartment, Comfort category, up to six persons
residence points, local charges and garage/parking fees according to the latest Hapimag Booking Information
Services not included:
apartments in the Premium and Deluxe categories
Hapimag Houseboat offers
The premium is valid for stays until October 2020, subject to availability.
The booking terms and conditions found in the latest Hapimag Booking Information apply.
Prices are valid as at 1 June 2019. Subject to corrections and changes without notice.
Hapimag makes you happy! That is what our shareholders say:
"I love Hapimag holidays because the resorts are located in the most beautiful places and Hapimag offers great excursions and activities. Heike E. from Bremen
"We love Hapimag holidays because we know where we're going. You can feel the family-like togetherness. Everyone takes good care of the facility. You can live like at home and enjoy the great surroundings." Armin R. from Collenberg
"The Hapimag idea is simply perfect: ecological, economical, of the best quality and in good locations. We have enjoyed all our stays since 1987, especially Château de Chabenet and Tonda (to name just two). Keep it up! Charles P. from Aeschlen ob Gunten
"For us Hapimag means: reliable holidays (also with children), high-quality equipped holiday apartments, diverse destinations, well-trained motivated employees, inexpensive (not cheaper) holidays, transparency, spacious apartments, nice fellow travellers, participation in a de facto holiday cooperative, beautiful destinations. André S. from Bocholt
"I love it when I watch on vacation how children make friends and have a good time together in the resort! If there is a problem, it is usually solved in the shortest possible time". Sibylle Z. from Tübingen
"Hapimag, this is for us vacation from the beginning. We love Hapimag. City resorts at the best locations, super well equipped, shops in the facilities, etc.. We have not regretted it, on the contrary. We had our own holiday apartment for years, which we sold, because we see more of the world with Hapimag and enjoy a good service with friendly and cheerful employees.". Claudia J. from Münchweiler
"I've been with the company for 35 years. I've got seven shares. My whole family loves Hapimag, by the way, which is due to the fact that we were able to spend a nice family holiday for years, which we would never have been able to afford without Hapimag, in this frequency, in these places and in these situations." Karl S. from Friedrichshafen