The holiday world of Hapimag
Share «Hapimag Classic»
- By purchasing a Hapimag Classic share, you are buying a right of residence to around 60 Hapimag resorts, making you a co-owner of the Hapimag property portfolio.
- Each share also gives you a voting right for the Annual General Meeting and enables you to have a say in the future of Hapimag.
- Use your residence points to take your friends and relatives on holiday with you or enjoy a trip on your own.
- You can purchase an additional 60 residence points from the Points Kiosk per share each year. You have the opportunity to purchase up to 300 additional residence points per active share each, if you are missing any points, for stays during seasons C and D during the online booking process.
- You can also bring forward up to 60 high-season points from the following year per share each year.
- You can transfer the share within your family free of charge at any time (and outside of your family for a fee).
- Your share(s) can of course be inherited.
First Hapimag Classic share: CHF 3630.–
Second Hapimag Classic share: CHF 2630.–
From the third Hapimag Classic share: CHF 2330.–
For each share you hold, you will receive 60 residence points. In return, you will pay an annual contribution (contribution in 2019: CHF 346.80).
- The Hapimag Classic is a usufructuary share and not an investment share that will increase in value.
- Dividends are not issued on the shares – instead, you will receive residence points for use of the resorts. Residence points are valid for five years.
- Local charges for electricity, cleaning and service are paid per stay at the resort itself (see Booking Information).
- To protect your rights, the share purchase is only valid after the 14-day cooling-off period; this starts from the date the purchase contract is signed. After this period, the purchase price will be invoiced and the residence points allocated.
- The purchase price of the share and the initial annual charge must be paid within 20 days of receipt of the invoice (instalment payments may be possible in exceptional circumstances).
- The amount of the subsequent annual subscription charges is communicated at the same time the invoice is issued, and the personal account statement is sent at the start of the calendar year. The residence points are also allocated at the start of the calendar year.
- At the end of the share’s seven-year duration, it is possible to suspend the share in the eighth year. From the ninth year, the annual subscription will lapse and you will no longer be credited points. You can reactivate the share at any time or pass it on.