That's how you'll stay
- Internet Corner
- Reception / Lobby
- Boccia/ boules court
- Fitness room
- Car park
- E-car charging station
- Children's playroom
- Mini & Maxi Club
- Youth club
- Indoor pool
- Different saunas & adventure showers
- Washing machine & dryer
Conditionally suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion
Dogs are not allowed at resort restaurant
Dogs are only allowed in the specially designated beach areas during the season
The only parking available at the resort is underground parking, which is subject to a fee. The maximum height of the garage entrance is 1,97 m. No other parking spaces are available on the Hapimag premises.
for downloadingResort map
On site services
- Seasonal child and youth care
- Ravensburger games
- Manicure / Pedicure
- Beach chair rental (from Easter to the end of September)
- Well cuisine
Plan your journey
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +49 38393 9 50 03
Fax: +41 58 7 33 70 12
Opening times reception
|Mon||08:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sun||08:00 - 19:00|
Arrival outside opening times
If you arrive outside of reception opening hours, we will leave the key card for your holiday apartment for you.
1. You will find the Digibox to the right of the main entrance door.
2. Enter the first four digits of your membership number and press the # button. Your membership number is on the booking confirmation.
3. Take out the key card and use it to open the main entrance. The key card also gives you access to your holiday apartment.
4. You will find an envelope with further information for you in the postbox next to the reception.
5. You will receive your visitors card when you check in at the reception the next day.
Book your holiday apartment here
|Tue||16:00 - 22:00|
|Wed||16:00 - 22:00|
|Thu||16:00 - 22:00|
|Fri||16:00 - 19:00 / 20:00 - 22:00|
|Sat||16:00 - 22:00|