Important information about your stay
In order for you to be able to enjoy your stay, strict conditions have to be met. You will find all the necessary information under the following link:
• Reduced opening times
• All travellers from abroad are required to fill out the electronic form for incoming travellers
Food & beverage
• Gastronomy: regular à la carte and take away offers with limited number of persons
• Mini & Maxi Club: closed
• No supervision
• Children's playroom: open for private use (only one family at a time)
Activities & wellness
• Fitness room / Programme of activities: privat use with max. 2 persons / advance reservation required as well as restricted outdoor program
• Indoor pool / Sauna: From 09.06.2021 with limited number of persons / bathing time max. 45 minutes per person / advance reservation required. The sauna is open from 14.06.2021 for private use / advance reservation required
• Wellness treatments: regular offer
Useful information from the surroundings: Ostseebad Binz
Regional information on Covid-19
Current situation: Covid-19: Mecklenburg-Vorpommern /
Right by the beach and promenade
A beautiful white sandy beach
A beautiful wellness area
Close to the chalk cliffs
Conditionally suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion
Dogs are not allowed at resort restaurant
Dogs are only allowed in the specially designated beach areas during the season
The only parking available at the resort is underground parking, which is subject to a fee. The maximum height of the garage entrance is 2.00 m. No other parking spaces are available on the Hapimag premises.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +49 38393 9 50 03
Fax: +41 58 7 33 70 12
|Mon||08:00 - 11:30 / 15:00 - 19:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 11:30 / 15:00 - 19:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 11:30 / 15:00 - 19:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 11:30 / 15:00 - 19:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 11:30 / 15:00 - 19:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sun||08:00 - 11:30 / 15:00 - 19:00|
If you arrive outside of reception opening hours, we will leave the key card for your holiday apartment for you.
1. You will find the Digibox to the right of the main entrance door.
2. Enter the first four digits of your membership number and press the # button. Your membership number is on the booking confirmation.
3. Take out the key card and use it to open the main entrance. The key card also gives you access to your holiday apartment.
4. You will find an envelope with further information for you in the postbox next to the reception.
5. You will receive your visitors card when you check in at the reception the next day.
|Tue||17:00 - 22:00|
|Wed||17:00 - 22:00|
|Thu||17:00 - 22:00|
|Fri||17:00 - 22:00|
|Sat||17:00 - 22:00|