That's how you'll stay
- Car park
Not suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion
Dogs are only allowed in the specially designated beach areas during the season
Some holiday apartments are accessible via stairs only
Not all holiday apartments have a balcony or garden area
Some holiday apartments are maisonettes (with steps)
On site services
Plan your journey
Hapimag Westerland Margarethenhof
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +49 (4651) 92 02 11 00
Fax: +41 (58) 7 33 70 20
Opening times reception
|Mon||09:00 - 12:00 / 16:00 - 19:00|
|Tue||09:00 - 12:00 / 16:00 - 19:00|
|Wed||09:00 - 12:00|
|Thu||09:00 - 12:00 / 16:00 - 19:00|
|Fri||09:00 - 12:00 / 16:00 - 19:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 20:00|
|Sun||09:00 - 12:00|
Arrival outside opening times
If you arrive outside of reception opening hours, we will leave the key card for your holiday apartment for you.
1. You will find your key card in the Digibox to the right of the entrance to house 1 at the Resort Margarethenhof.
2. Enter the last 6 digits of your membership number and press the # button.
3. Your membership number is on the booking confirmation. If the last 6 digits of your membership number start with a 0, please use the 0 as the last digit.
4. Example: Member number 012345. Then please enter 123450#.
5. Take out the key card and use it to open the main entrance. The key card also gives you access to your holiday apartment.
6. You will find further information in your apartment.