That's how you'll stay
- Infocentre incl. PC
- Reception / Lobby
- Honesty Shop
- Washing machine & dryer
Conditionally suitable for people with restricted mobility with companion
No parking possibility in the resort; there is a public car park near to the resort
We recommend arriving by public transport
Not all holiday apartments have a balcony or garden area
Take awayResort map
On site services
- Bread roll sale
- Ravensburger games
- bike rental
- Ticket sale
Plan your journey
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +43 (662) 84 46 22
Fax: +43 (662) 8 44 62 26 01
Opening times reception
|Every day from 08:00 - 12:00 / 13:00 - 17:00|
Arrival outside opening times
If you arrive outside of reception opening hours, we will leave the key card for your holiday apartment for you.
1. You will find a numeric key pad on the left side of the main entrance. Please enter the Code 1234 and the entrance door will open. This code is only valid on your arrival day, please use the key card afterwards.
2. You will find the Digibox to the right of the main entrance door.
3. Enter your membership number and press the # button. Your membership number is on the booking confirmation.
4. Take out the key card and use it to open the main entrance. The key card gives you access to your holiday apartment.
5. You will find an envelope with further information for you in the entrance area.
6. The key card is valid until 11.00 a.m. on the following day. You will receive a new one when you check in at reception.