Hapimag - Contact
Do you have questions about the Hapimag holiday world? If so, we will be glad to help.
In order to be able to process your enquiry correctly, please select one of the following:
Service Line hours
Monday – Friday 08.00 – 18.00 Closed Saturdays
On Saturdays, Sundays and the following days, the offices remain closed
10.05.2018 Ascension Day 21.05.2018 Whit Monday 01.08.2018 Swiss National Holiday 25.12.2018 Christmas Day 26.12.2018 Boxing Day 01.01.2019 New Year’s Day 02.01.2019 Berchtold’s Day 19.04.2019 Good Friday 22.04.2019 Easter Monday 30.05.2019 Ascension Day 10.06.2019 Whit Monday 01.08.2019 Swiss National Holiday
On the following days, offices close at 14.00
31.05.2018 Corpus Christi 15.08.2018 Feast of the Assumption 01.11.2018 All Saints’ Day 20.06.2019 Corpus Christi 15.08.2019 Feast of the Assumption
How to find us
Hapimag Service Point Steinhausen, Switzerland
- Follow the A3 and A4/E41 in direction of Zug until Chamerstrasse in Cham, take the exit A4a in direction of Zug/Cham-Ost.
- Follow the Chamerstrasse, Knonauerstrasse and Kirchmattstrasse to Hammerstrasse in Steinhausen.
- Visitors park in the underground car park of the building.
… by train
- From Zug station it is a 2 minute walk to the bus stop Zug, Landis & Gyr / Bahnhof.
- Take bus no. 7 to Steinhausen, Sumpfstrasse.
- The bus stop is located directly in front of the Hapimag building.
- Bus timetable can be found at www.sbb.ch.
We hope you have a pleasant trip and look forward to your visit.
Your Service Point in Milan (IT)
Hapimag Italia S.r.l. - Service Provider of Hapimag AG (CH)
Via Volturno, 10, 20089 Rozzano, Milan, Italy
Your Service Point in Bodrum (TR)
Hapimag Service Point
Sea Garden Bodrum Village, P.O. Box 3, Yaliçiftlik, 48400 Bodrum/Mugla, Turkey