Black Forest discoveries
Hapimag Unterkirnach resort
Spend a holiday with typical Black Forest charm at our address in Unterkirnach. Nature, authenticity and tradition are omnipresent. Set amidst gentle hills and vast forests, here you will find the calm and hospitality of the Baden region and an unspoilt landscape.
Pure nature awaits you in Unterkirnach: Recharge your batteries when hiking through the vast forests of the southern Black Forest or discover the individual characteristics of this countryside on a mountain bike, or when golfing or fishing - and you can go cross-country skiing or skiing in the snowy winter months. Discover the quaint things such as the largest cuckoo clock in the world in Triberg-Schonachbach and visit the Fürstenberg Castle or the local heritage museum in Furtwangen. Marvel at historic aircraft and modern jet fighters in the Aviation Museum in Schwenningen. The regional cuisine boasts culinary delights: with its "Maultaschen" (Swabian ravioli), Kässpätzle, Black Forest ham and fruit schnaps, it has many surprises in store.
Southern Black Forest Nature Park
The resort has 81 apartments located in the Southern Black Forest Nature Park. The natural atmosphere owes a lot to the regional architecture, weather-beaten wooden shingles and the village character. The "Fohrenhof" restaurant operated by Caritas offers a charming ambience and Black Forest specialities to please the palate.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Underground parking and outdoor parking spaces
- WLAN in reception area
- Sunbathing lawn with loungers and guest lounge
Sauna facilities with bio, steam and Finnish saunas, as well as massage showers and treatment rooms
- Free access to the aqualino indoor pool in Unterkirnach
- Free access to the "play barn" in Unterkirnach
- Bread roll service
- Reservations of tables in the restaurant
- Money exchange, taxi ordering service
- 24-hour emergency service
In the newly refurbished "Fohrenhof" Restaurant, which is operated by Caritas, you can treat yourself to regional and seasonal dishes and excellent wines from the wine cellar. In addition, the menu includes a small selection of gluten- and lactose-free meals.
Admire the beautiful view of the Tannenfirst, the Döbele and the Oberkirnacher Valley from our terrace, and enjoy a piece of home-made cake and our coffee specialities.
A car is recommended. You can hire bicycles and mountain bikes at the "play barn" (2 km).
- Only suitable to a limited extent for wheelchair users and members with mobility problems
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments
- The wheelchair-accessible apartments are in the main building
- Lift only in the main building