Life on mountain pastures
Hapimag resort Sonnleitn
At our address in Sonnleitn you will discover the diverse mountain world of Carinthia. Here you can learn about all aspects of life on mountain pastures. You can breathe in the fresh mountain air during skiing or hiking, find peace and relaxation and enjoy the delicacies of the regional cuisine.
During your winter holiday, experience unique skiing enjoyment in the largest and most modern ski resort in Carinthia. Hike from alpine pasture to alpine pasture and discover the rare Wulfenia flower. Carinthia’s blue-blossoming flower grows here and nowhere else in the world. Enjoy being in harmony with nature while relaxing at Lake Pressegg. After your sporting programme, recuperate in front of the tiled stove in the resort and look forward to some tender bacon from the smoke boxes, flavoursome mountain cheese and delicious polenta.
Skiing and hiking in Carinthia
The Carinthian-style resort consists of a reception building and 21 farmhouses with a total of 113 apartments. You will be staying just a stone's throw away from the ski area. The resort is particularly adapted to the requirements of active families.
- Indoor pool with countercurrent system (12.5 m x 5 m)
- Restaurant and bar, including a snow bar in winter
- Wireless LAN
- Multi-purpose room
- Underground parking (300 m, clearance height 2.10 m)
- Washing machine, tumble dryer
- Ski and ski boot store room
The beautifully furnished "Almstüberl" offers regional specialities in the summer as well as a farmers’ market once a week. In the winter, steak evenings and "Ripperlessen" pork rib meals are organised. The snow bar is an ideal location for sociable après-ski activities in winter. On Fridays and Saturdays at the "Almstüberl", you can enjoy a breakfast buffet. You can obtain breakfast rolls and groceries from the reception in the main building or from the grocery shop in Nassfeld (3.5 km).
- Currency exchange, ski passes, taxi reservations
- Table reservations for the Almstüberl
- 24-hour emergency service
No public transport connections, so we recommend you have a car. Total parking ban in Sonnleitn. There is one chargeable parking space per apartment in the car park. Winter tyres and snow chains are recommended in winter.
- From June to September, the Nassfeld Card (Nassfeldkarte) is included in the local charges
- Ski passes and mountain railway tickets are sold directly in the resort
- Not suitable for wheelchair users and members with mobility problems