L’art de vivre
Hapimag city residence Paris
Our address in Paris is the ideal starting point for exploring the City of Love and its unforgettable culture. At a top location in the first arrondissement, you will experience Parisian lifestyle at first hand.
Here you live in the heart of the city during your holiday in Paris – only a few minutes' walk from the Louvre and Centre Pompidou. And you can enjoy everything that makes life in this great city so unique: the theatre performances, concerts and attractions, the street artists, weekly markets and bistros. Our Leisure Consultant knows the city's best insider tips and will gladly obtain your admission tickets for exhibitions and concerts. Whether it's shopping in Galéries Lafayettes, old or new music at the opera, time-honoured must-dos such as Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower & Co., prêt-à-porter fashion on the Champs Elysées or affordable prices from ambitious young designers: with its unique charm Paris gives you all this and a whole lot more. All according to your own individual needs!
Apartments in historical buildings
The two centrally located buildings of the Hapimag city residence in Paris were built in the 19th century and are listed buildings. From the main entrance it is only a few steps to "Les Halles", the largest metro station in the city. 30 of the 70 apartments were fully renovated in 2010, as well as the foyer area.
Please note that the French government has decided to increase VAT from 7% to 10% on 01 January 2014. We are therefore obliged to adjust the local charges and charges for additional services for stays at the city residence in Paris accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Paris.
If you arrive by car, you can make use of Hapimag’s own underground parking spaces. The city residence also offers:
- Guest lounge
- Luggage room
- Drinks machine
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Broadband Internet connection
- Ticket reservations for events
- Table reservations in the restaurants
- Taxi reservations
- Ticket sales
- Only a limited number of underground parking spaces are available
- A parking space must be reserved at the city residence in advance if you are travelling in your own car
- Underground parking, max. height 1.5 m, length 5 m (subject to charge)
- Nearest supermarket is 100 m away
- Suitable for wheelchair users
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments