Hapimag resort Mas Nou
Our address in Mas Nou on the Costa Brava is a paradise for golfers. The resort, with its typical regional architecture, is situated in the middle of the Club Golf d’Aro golf course on a plateau, not far from unique nature reserves and la Garrotxa volcanic landscape.
Start or finish off the golf season in Mas Nou. We also give you the opportunity of trying your hand at golf or improving your handicap with a little help from our professional golf teachers. Take a change of scenery and explore the stunning volcanic landscape along one of the numerous hiking trails or ride a bike through the nearby medieval villages. Experience one cultural highlight after the other in the pulsating city of Barcelona. Discover the Picasso museum and visit buildings designed by the world famous architect Gaudí, such as the "Sagrada Familia" church. Alternatively, visit the Dalí museum in Figueres.
Golfing on the Costa Brava
In the resort, the traditional panorama restaurant La Brasa offers a wide variety of Catalan and international specialities. 16 buildings, built in the local style, have a total of 190 typical rustic apartments, each with its own balcony or terrace.
- Outdoor pool not heated (from April to October) and indoor pool (open all year round)
- Bar and pool bar (in summer)
- Restaurant and supermarket
- Internet station
- TV and video room
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
There is always someone to look after you during reception opening times. If you need a taxi, would like to reserve a table or book tickets for events, just go to reception.
Other services are:
- Organisation of group activities for sportsmen and women or for cultural enthusiasts.
- Daily cleaning of your room (on request)
- 24-hour emergency service
Opening times 12 January to 28 February 2014:
- Breakfast: Daily from 9.00 – 11.00
- Shop: Daily from 9.00 – 17.00
- Sports Bar: Friday to Tuesday from 9.00 – 22.00 and Wednesday and Thursday from 9.00 – 17.00
- La Brasa restaurant: Friday to Tuesday from 18.00 – 23.00
Mas Nou is not connected to the public transport network, so a car is essential.
- A car is essential as there is no public transport
- Dogs are forbidden by law from the beach, from restaurants and from public transport in Spain
- Golf bags available for hire, enquiry and booking directly at the resort
- Suitable to only a limited extent for wheelchair users
- 3 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments
- 1 wheelchair-accessible 3-room Comfort apartment
- The main building including the restaurant, as well as the indoor pool, outdoor pool and pool terrace, have wheelchair access
- Lift only in the main building