Full of natural wonders
Hapimag resort Flims
At our address in Flims – surrounded by the wonders of nature – you will find everything needed for an active Alpine way of life. In the middle of a landscape characterised by the effects of a rockfall that took place around 10,000 years ago, a comfortable resort with eleven residential houses in typical Alpine chalet style awaits you. The unique mountain environment in Flims invites you to go skiing and hiking.
The Vitget Alpin offers more than just a holiday apartment in Grisons. It is a place where you can relax and revitalise yourself. It is the ideal starting point for hikes and walks through the Flims fairytale forest or to the deep-blue Lake Cauma, as well as for exciting tours by mountain bike. In winter, the various pistes of the Alpenarena Flims Laax Falera lie at your feet and the cosy mountain restaurants spoil you with regional delicacies. The region also has a lot to offer for golfers: there are three 18-hole courses and one 9-hole course within a radius of 40 kilometres.
The Alpine charm of Grisons
In the Bündner Stube, the restaurant in the resort, you can enjoy real Grisons specialities such as the famous capuns (chard leaf parcels). After an eventful day, you can experience the reinvigorating warmth of the sauna and whirlpool. You can find out about other possibilities for discovering the authentic charm of the region in a personal discussion with the Leisure Consultant at reception.
- indoor adventure pool (12.5 m x 7 m)
- Restaurant, bar
- Lobby with fireplace
- Broadband Internet connection
- Lift in the main building
- Underground parking
- Washing machine, tumble drier and ironing room
- Guest lounge with large screen, internet station
The Hapimag Bündner Stube restaurant is known for its culinary delicacies, which are typical of this part of Switzerland. Treat yourself to à la carte meals in the comfortably furnished Bündner Stube or take part in one of the themed evenings: raclette, Grisons specialities, Rösti (fried potatoes) evening, or enjoy a fine "Cordon bleu" dinner. Select a fine wine from our wide range of wines to accompany your meal. And in good weather the restaurant terrace provides a beautiful view directly over the village of Flims and of the impressive Flimserstein mountain.
The village of Flims – only 15 minutes on foot – has various shopping facilities.
- Assistance in organising ski courses, purchasing mountain railway tickets or changing currency
- Sale of bread rolls and souvenirs
- Limited shopping facilities in the resort
- Guest tickets for special rates in the region
- Hiring sauna towels and bathrobes
- 24-hour emergency service
Good public transportation connections with post office car (stop 400 m). Free shuttle (schedule adapted to the season) with stop directly in front of the resort. Car hire, bicycle and mountain bike hire in the village.
- Entrance to the wellness area (excl. treatments) and use of the sauna included in the local charges
- Underground parking or a parking space must be reserved if you are travelling to the resort in your own car
- Lift only in the main building
- Dogs are not allowed in the apartments in the main building
- Nearest supermarket is 1.3 km away
- The resort and the surrounding area is only partially suitable for wheelchair users and members with mobility problems
- 2 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Comfort apartments
- 1 wheelchair-accessible 2-room Premium apartment
- 1 wheelchair-accessible 3-room Comfort apartment